Confused About Grape Juice

Specifically purple. I've read it has resveratrol, but that's considered estrogenic and/or not good here (against the anti-aging angle attributed to its use)

It also has a good amount of manganese, but there's debate on whether it's even beneficial much.

Also read that grapes absorb lots of more fluoride than other fruits due to having a thin skin, making them more likely to carry lots of it. Is the fluoride concern really a thing for one who may drink a lot of it? Because I buy and drink like 3-4 cups some days with grapes, but still mostly have OJ for carbs/fruit/vitamins.

I mean on the one hand Ray himself says grape juice is good/fine, but many here point out lots of cons with it too. For example:

1. The fluoride;
2. Lack of usefulness in manganese, making it arguably a "pro" in that context;
3. The estrogenic potential of lots of resveratrol;

The plus might be:

1. Iron absorption reduction.

Oranges are not likely to have much fluoride I don't think -- and nothing really estrogenic about it. But I try and rotate it around because endlessly downing OJ seems like it'd make my stomach possibly a citric acid reactor or something. OJ also has like 2-3x+ more niacin/thiamine/etc. than GJ as well per cup.

I don't really care about the higher carb density since that's not really an issue in general. I just worry about if I'm overloading myself with estrogenic, fluoride water that's taking a back seat for orange juice in effectiveness.

Is it a good idea to drink OJ much more than switching it out for GJ frequently, leaving it to less regular use?

The resveratrol is minimal. Purple grape juice inhibits iron absorption. I think it’s wonderful. I dilute with carbonated mineral water. Delicious.