Confirmed vaccine death: 14 years old

Thedumbass

When will this madness stop?
If everyone all together stopped wearing masks and getting the shots it would end but that entails courage and our schools have perversed what courage and strength are.
Alternatively you can stand up and make it stop accuse doctors of the malpractice they are committing send them the research studies in the mail, e-mail and hand it to them in person make them see the truth drag them kicking and screaming into the truth and if they refuse share their hypocrisy with the world. Not as an anonymous nobody like I'm posting on this forum but as a free human. Sadly though for all the grand ideas I have I can't make myself heard. No doctor will give the time of day to a hillbilly mechaneck.
Never forget to love.

Peatful

If everyone all together stopped wearing masks and getting the shots it would end but that entails courage and our schools have perversed what courage and strength are.
Alternatively you can stand up and make it stop accuse doctors of the malpractice they are committing send them the research studies in the mail, e-mail and hand it to them in person make them see the truth drag them kicking and screaming into the truth and if they refuse share their hypocrisy with the world. Not as an anonymous nobody like I'm posting on this forum but as a free human. Sadly though for all the grand ideas I have I can't make myself heard. No doctor will give the time of day to a hillbilly mechaneck.
Never forget to love.
You’re my kind of people.
Never forget to love.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals