Confidence

laleto12

Well I have a Gf been in a long term relationship but I have just always wanted to be tall since a young age to me someone who is 6ft + always looks better even muscle wise someone tall and muscular looks more powerful to me and I just hate walking past school kids and they are taller than me lol I prefer the look of being muscular and tall and it annoys me I can't achieve that, and even though I'm in a relationship we all know most women prefer tall men. I feel like a child standing next to someone 6ft + lol

How tall are you?

And I have the same confidence problem as well. My heart rate skyrocket, like pumping insane when, for example, I am in a situation that could possibly get me in a fight with someone. Or I need to protect myself etc. I just dont understand why I am such a ***** LOL :D But in like social situations and stuff I am pretty confident and talkative person. The problem is when there is a possible "tough argument" and "fight" with someone.

OP
J

Jing

How tall are you?

And I have the same confidence problem as well. My heart rate skyrocket, like pumping insane when, for example, I am in a situation that could possibly get me in a fight with someone. Or I need to protect myself etc. I just dont understand why I am such a ***** LOL :D But in like social situations and stuff I am pretty confident and talkative person. The problem is when there is a possible "tough argument" and "fight" with someone.
5ft7 so not exactly classed as small but I definitely feel small 5ft7 is definitely not average height , most women and kids I walk past are roughly same height as me or taller and most men I walk past are quite abit taller than me .

Yh I kind of the same in a fight situation even though I know I could protect myself like in a boxing ring or something I enjoy fighting it excites me tbh I like a good fight but only with friends or something not just random person on the street. If I walk past someone who is say like 6ft3 and muscular I always end up getting thoughts like he could literally throw me around like a child lol makes me feel small and like a kid walking past someone like that.

I thought testosterone would help abit with this but it didn't so then I thought Masteron might it didn't lol this wasn't the reason for taking them btw but I thought it would be a bonus to taking them.

Last edited:

Light

One thing: dopamine. Even though my T is low, if I keep dopamine high (and stay on my purpose, I guess that's the second thing) confidence ain't a problem.
I second the 'staying on purpose' part.
I was just thinking lately about times when I really wasn't bothered by what other people thought,
and it was always when I had a clear mission or purpose, something I was focused on achieving.

OP
J

Jing

Would you really be satisfied? Why not be 6’2 and if your 6’2 why not be 6’5... that mind set is a never ending cycle of worrying about things that you can’t change.
I see your point and if I suddenly became 6ft today I would probably think it would be nice to be 6ft3 but I wouldn't care about it to let it bother me In my daily life it wouldn't be something that depresses me because I would be a nice tall height for a man. I would walk down the street and be atleast equal to other men around me I wouldn't have school kids and women always being taller than me . I wouldn't feel so powerless when walking past a tall man. There's a difference if I was tall I would want to be taller but it wouldn't bother me like being short does but wanting to be tall.

I wouldn't be reminded everyday how short I am walking down the street lol so it wouldn't play on my mind all the time.

I see your point and if I suddenly became 6ft today I would probably think it would be nice to be 6ft3 but I wouldn't care about it to let it bother me In my daily life it wouldn't be something that depresses me because I would be a nice tall height for a man. I would walk down the street and be atleast equal to other men around me I wouldn't have school kids and women always being taller than me . I wouldn't feel so powerless when walking past a tall man. There's a difference if I was tall I would want to be taller but it wouldn't bother me like being short does but wanting to be tall.

I wouldn't be reminded everyday how short I am walking down the street lol so it wouldn't play on my mind all the time.
It depends where do you live.