Confidence

Ableton

Peating has helped already, although im only 1 week on it. I just have more energy.

Talk to people whenever you have the chance to and you don't come of weirdly approaching. Find joy in socializing and make it a habit.

Whenever you see someone you only know kinda vaguely, even then go to them and talk to them. Don't ignore people you know.

Have a low barrier for hugging people/kissing them on the cheek and so on. E.g. i had a couple dinner and have only seen them once before, I see them in the street and hug them lol. Social norms are different for different people though i guess.

Make confidence a social protocol and you will eventually become more confident. But metabolic energy is big too.

When you think about yourself, think about your strengths not your weaknesses (in terms of personality and image/looks).

Get a "I don't give a f*" role model who isn't a douche. This helped/inspired me.

This might sound more like being extroverted than confident but imo they go hand in hand, at least for me.

Thinking to all the confident guys with a lust for life that I know, I can conclude
  • a big part of it is proper hormonal profile in childhood, adolescence (high testosterone & DHT, high energy & libido). It is so crucial. Harmonious body and face development.If you're a tall, athletic guy with strong bones, proper jaw & maxilla, high libido, you probably won't have anxiety issues and low confidence. It doesn't even register to you that one could live this way.
  • Positive reinforcements. joy and sex-filled adolescence, youth. Trauma-free childhood. This is a big one.
How many males get this kind of support relative to the ones who don’t?
More valuable is advice to heal from messed up upbringings.

Last edited:

Boron. Google for boron testosterone and SHBG. On the forum too.

I vouch for nicotine. Pure organic tobacco is a game changer!

Sofia

Concentrate on other people, not into yourself: what do they want, how are they feeling at the moment, what is their health status, posture, what do they want in future etc. But it requires to have high energy levels. So work on the energy. Think like, why are we telling you advises etc.

Kunstruct

Are there natural beta-blockers that are very narrow in their action? or such things does not exist, only drugs?

jet9

Of supplements only thiamine has benefitted for that. Being afraid of failure reduces confidece. If one sees failures as incidences that teach, not as something that cause negative feelings, one would fear less. Having a goal is also important, then one can really use those failures to gain benefits towards achieving the overall goal.
Could you tell brand and dosages of thiamine you use ?

Mhtro

Phenibut definitely helped me but I am in the same boat as you. Really hurts my social life even though I used to be 100x more social in the past now I just feel weird and dont talk to as much people, I'm not anxious to talk to people since I am on Phenibut but I just don't bother etc etc.

Seems like Ritalin and Aderall is good, I will probably try to get some and see how it works. Is there any other powerful dopamine booster?

Max23

Could you tell brand and dosages of thiamine you use ?

I use Wörwag´s Benfogamma (benfotiamine). It is from a local pharmacy and cheap, but has a lot of bad, unnecessary ingredients. I would recommend this form, but I would like to find a better product. I use 50mg sometimes now, up to 150mg I received benefits. The initial effects are the best, then the organism kind of gets saturated.

Mhtro

Someone may find this a life-changer. I started using it now
SublimIinal Shop | Absolute Self Confidence Version 5.0 (5G – Type B)
I now believe confidence is essentailly a matter of subconscious beliefs about yourself.
I've also noticed some change with Subliminals although I dont really support them because they dont have anything backing them up.
I suggest you try out hypnosis since there is science backing it up and it can really help.
I have "Build Your Self Esteem, Hypnosis Series - Glenn Harrold" and some Other Confidence audios, if anyone wants them hmu

ebs

I've also noticed some change with Subliminals although I dont really support them because they dont have anything backing them up.
I suggest you try out hypnosis since there is science backing it up and it can really help.
I have "Build Your Self Esteem, Hypnosis Series - Glenn Harrold" and some Other Confidence audios, if anyone wants them hmu

Always interested in that.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interested by this. What dosage of aspirin and tribulus did you find benefitted your confidence?
I used 1g aspirin x2 daily for about 3 weeks. Felt really good. I used it when coming out of a more hypo-metabolic state and I felt more anxious and intimidated in public and the aspirin completely took that away.
I used 2-3g of Tribulus (NOW brand) for daily for about 2 months. It also reduced anxiety a lot and gave me more of a dopamine effect than aspirin. Both were very good though. I'm super excited for Haidut's new product that will have a purified extract of protodioscin.

golder

I used 1g aspirin x2 daily for about 3 weeks. Felt really good. I used it when coming out of a more hypo-metabolic state and I felt more anxious and intimidated in public and the aspirin completely took that away.
I used 2-3g of Tribulus (NOW brand) for daily for about 2 months. It also reduced anxiety a lot and gave me more of a dopamine effect than aspirin. Both were very good though. I'm super excited for Haidut's new product that will have a purified extract of protodioscin.

Interesting that you only used these for a month or two. I'm guessing they were more of a tool to boost testosterone while you were going through a bit of a metabolic slump? Once you'd addressed the metabolism more generally, you were compelled at all to keep the aspirin/tribulus combo going? Genuinely curious, and this is probably a flawed question/mindset, but why not keep those two supplements going and experience their benefits even with an improved metabolism?

ebs

What brand of apirin did you take? I don't react well to it (more anxious) even to the lowest amount, but perhaps it is caused by the excipients.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting that you only used these for a month or two. I'm guessing they were more of a tool to boost testosterone while you were going through a bit of a metabolic slump? Once you'd addressed the metabolism more generally, you were compelled at all to keep the aspirin/tribulus combo going? Genuinely curious, and this is probably a flawed question/mindset, but why not keep those two supplements going and experience their benefits even with an improved metabolism?
I used them as an experiment, but I stopped the aspirin because I couldn't find a good quality pure brand here in SA.
I tried a different brand of Tribulus here in SA, but the effect was not the same, probably to low protodioscin content as it was sourced from China.
I actually just started using the aspirin again yesterday and was thinking of doing high doses for 10 days on and 20 days off, so something like that. I'm either going to order from NOW again (for Tribulus) or wait for Haidut's one to come out.
What brand of apirin did you take? I don't react well to it (more anxious) even to the lowest amount, but perhaps it is caused by the excipients.
It was a local brand which contained talc and other junk, so that's why I stopped. Health natura and Lifegivingstore sell pure powders so maybe you can order from them. Have you taken your aspirin with a little bit of sodium bicarb and vitamin C?

I find high dose (1g+) aspirin requires high nutritional intake.