Confidence And Love

GorillaHead

Guys what are some ways that we can help influence our physiology to increase confidence?

Also what are some ways we can learn to love things we do not. What determines what we love.

back in the day when I did mdma confidence was through the rough. Was this due to GABA A agonsim?
It made me love everything too, anyway one could therapeutically use such a substance to create love for something that doesn’t exist ? Like programming for example lol.

Markus

Increasing androgens, progesteron and stimulating oxytocin comes to mind on top of my head.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Increasing androgens, progesteron and stimulating oxytocin comes to mind on top of my head.
Why oxytocin? Isn’t that like the love hormone? Then again I heard it was the confidence hormone. It really doesn’t make much sense to me.

I know when I did a cycle of test long ago I was much more confident but not like mdma confident

Zigzag

I feel confident only when I think I look good. Basically that's the only factor.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I feel confident only when I think I look good. Basically that's the only factor.
Interesting I am very confident with my looks.

My problem is more specific to speaking to the opposite sex. Clearly the fear of rejection is there which is dumb.

I’ve practiced many times and this lack of confidence in this specific scenario is always there.

Runenight201

While cheesy inspirational one-liners are always usually read and overlooked, and no one really takes them seriously, there is always a small kernel of truth in these phrases.

“You can’t love anyone else until you love yourself”

“Discover who you are”

“Follow the way”

“Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life”

etc...etc...

it’s all feel good catch phrases that don’t actually serve to actually transform the individual.

but what if in a transformed individual, all of these phrases then become true? So what do we have, but an “enlightened” individual who isn’t fully aware of how they become enlightened, but in a genuine act of good faith, attempts to enlighten their fellow humans through language that doesn’t serve to aid in physical transformation.

What I say is that at the root of all psychological, spiritual, emotional, etc... transformation is a physical nourishment and purification of the body. The mind and soul can’t be changed unless the body first does!

When the body is clean and nourished, the mind and spirit are alive and well, and The Way is traveled, then innate confidence is had.