Computer Set-up Guide for Wrist Pain/Numbness and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

JamesGatz

I think we should have a discussion on the best kind of computer set-up to relief wrist pain/NUMBNESS/ Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. It seems that the best position to have the wrists while using a computer is as follows - in a vertical position - I am interested to see what people use for their setups at a computer :

unknown-1632930622635.jpg

I think the best options should all be WIRED mouses and keyboards as this seems to have significantly LESS EMF than wireless mice and keyboards

I have had great success with ergonomic mouses and keyboards:

(for more options just type in ergonomic mouse/keyboard in any search engine)

Mouse - this is the one I have:

xcellon_mco_ev6_ergonomic_vertical_mouse_1479405971000_1263938.jpg

Keyboard - this is the one I have (mine has lasted 6 YEARS STRONG with no issues - it's a bit pricey at $100 and im sure you can find cheaper versions on google - but I like this one cause its lasted so long (it doesn't stay flat it pops up to be angled - you want to make sure whatever keyboard you get doesn't stay flat and allows your wrists to be in a more vertical position)

keyboard.jpeg

Last edited:

boris

I had some pretty painful inflammation in the arm from working too much on the computer. Using a trackball instead of a mouse solved the problem immediately. I can go all day for months, not the slightest hint of pain. For this particular model I had to install the program "x-mouse button control" so I could simulate a scroll wheel, but other models have it built in.

LOGITECH_TMM_01.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom