Composite Fillings Cause Displacement Of Boron, Causing Problems?

TreasureVibe

From: http://howirecovered.wpengine.com/fighting-copper-with-copper/

James SEPTEMBER 23, 2016, 4:47 AM

After reading a lot of your webpage, I’m going to give you some advice. Don’t bother with trying to balance copper. Don’t bother trying to raise your zinc (but make sure to eat good red meat from time to time). The main problem you are having is a *major* deficiency in boron. I know you won’t believe it, probably from your hair analysis, but I see it from your data. Your cells are having communication issues. No matter how much copper, mercury, or lead you forcibly chelate, the problem is just going to keep coming back. Your ND will say it’s due to epigenetics. Your MD will say it’s due to lack of a pharmaceutical. Your acupuncturist will recommend a herb. And so on….

The problem stems from the fillings you had replaced. You should have removed the silver amalgam and went with gold. Instead, you put composites in. Have you read the FULL MSDS and analyzed it fully? You will see the new composites are full of nano-particles of inorganic aluminum, titanium, silicon, or zirconium. All of these, in an inorganic, nano-particle format, are displacing boron from your CSF fluid and slowly lobotomizing you. They are disrupting cellular communication, so messages are scrambled as they get to the cells, so your cells don’t have clear instructions on how to use your PERFECT DNA. Yes, I said perfect, because you, like me, were made in the Lord’s image. We are all equal. Boron is the #2 mineral is CSF fluid. Read: Multi-platform characterization of the human cerebrospinal fluid metabolome: a comprehensive and quantitative update.

With that being said, what the “safe, composite” metals are now doing in your mouth is called “synergistic toxicity.” You are never going to be working 100% unless you get them out and replaced with gold, nobel gases, ruthium, rhodium, platinum, or palladium. Sorry, but we knew this almost 200 years ago, and this is why most fillings were made of gold at this time. This has been well-hidden from our knowledge, but it’s deep in the Catholic teachings of yesteryear.

First, take boron. Lots of it, and make sure it’s 100% pure sodium borate. Do not take any other supplements, esp B vitamins. You terrain and body will dictate what needs to be made and when. Second, you need iodine, like ~80% of americans do. Not too much, and dose transdermally. Third, don’t get short on selenium, and do not use supplements for this; only natural food forms (99% of “vitamins” are dosed with metal nanoparticles now, like SiO2, TiO2, microcrystalline cellulose, etc).

It’s the crystals that boron forms in our body that enable terrific cell communication, hence your cells get to open their genetic library (DNA), and start doing what they are supposed to do.

I don't agree with the iodine though.

michael94

Im about to get a filling replaced in a few weeks. They never even mentioned what sort of filling it is when I booked the appointment...

timely message
Vielen Dank

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Im about to get a filling replaced in a few weeks. They never even mentioned what sort of filling it is when I booked the appointment...

timely message
Vielen Dank
Hey, I can't vouch for this guy, he could be wrong on the gold filling, or the toxic effects of metals inside the composite filling for all I know. Just thought I posted it here as it is interesting. Do your own research before deciding!!

michael94

Hey, I can't vouch for this guy, he could be wrong on the gold filling, or the toxic effects of metals inside the composite filling for all I know. Just thought I posted it here as it is interesting. Do your own research before deciding!!
will do

fradon

prunes are the highest source of organic boron some doc recommends for arthiritis. dates have boron too but prunes work better.

three to five a day can help reach requirements.

Candeias

I have a root canal in the upper right central incisor where the dentists placed a silver fill (not mercury) in the point at the apex, with the intention of "seal" it. Does anyone know if it can cause problems or what kind of problems cause? By the way ...

Last edited:

Chayah

After reading a lot of your webpage, I’m going to give you some advice. Don’t bother with trying to balance copper. Don’t bother trying to raise your zinc (but make sure to eat good red meat from time to time). The main problem you are having is a *major* deficiency in boron. I know you won’t believe it, probably from your hair analysis, but I see it from your data. Your cells are having communication issues. No matter how much copper, mercury, or lead you forcibly chelate, the problem is just going to keep coming back. Your ND will say it’s due to epigenetics. Your MD will say it’s due to lack of a pharmaceutical. Your acupuncturist will recommend a herb. And so on….

The problem stems from the fillings you had replaced. You should have removed the silver amalgam and went with gold. Instead, you put composites in. Have you read the FULL MSDS and analyzed it fully? You will see the new composites are full of nano-particles of inorganic aluminum, titanium, silicon, or zirconium. All of these, in an inorganic, nano-particle format, are displacing boron from your CSF fluid and slowly lobotomizing you. They are disrupting cellular communication, so messages are scrambled as they get to the cells, so your cells don’t have clear instructions on how to use your PERFECT DNA. Yes, I said perfect, because you, like me, were made in the Lord’s image. We are all equal. Boron is the #2 mineral is CSF fluid. Read: Multi-platform characterization of the human cerebrospinal fluid metabolome: a comprehensive and quantitative update.

With that being said, what the “safe, composite” metals are now doing in your mouth is called “synergistic toxicity.” You are never going to be working 100% unless you get them out and replaced with gold, nobel gases, ruthium, rhodium, platinum, or palladium. Sorry, but we knew this almost 200 years ago, and this is why most fillings were made of gold at this time. This has been well-hidden from our knowledge, but it’s deep in the Catholic teachings of yesteryear.

First, take boron. Lots of it, and make sure it’s 100% pure sodium borate. Do not take any other supplements, esp B vitamins. You terrain and body will dictate what needs to be made and when. Second, you need iodine, like ~80% of americans do. Not too much, and dose transdermally. Third, don’t get short on selenium, and do not use supplements for this; only natural food forms (99% of “vitamins” are dosed with metal nanoparticles now, like SiO2, TiO2, microcrystalline cellulose, etc).

It’s the crystals that boron forms in our body that enable terrific cell communication, hence your cells get to open their genetic library (DNA), and start doing what they are supposed to do.
Hi TreasureVibe. I'm guessing this is a quote and that you are quoting James. I'd like to know more about boron from James' point of view. So I'm wondering who this James is and where/how to contact him. Thanks in advance for your reply.

freyasam

Does anyone have any more info about this? I saw the same comment being discussed on the CFS reddit group. I need new fillings, already have a ton of composite fillings and also have CFS.

steel_reserve

After snacking for a week on dried apricots from Turkey (high boron soil), the stuff that grows on my bottom incisors came off with flossing.

I am planning to go to a biological dentist but will research for safe filling. Is ceramic filling safe and easy to get?

L_C

I don't agree with the iodine though.
There is only sodium tetraborate, basically borax ...Would that be good enough? Where do you get sodium borate?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals