Complete Genes May Pass From Food To Human Blood

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ray wrote about how food particles such as starch and sometimes even genetic material can pass into the bloodstream and affect our immune system and hormones. This latest study from Harvard seems to confirm his view. The study was repeatedly mocked and vilified by mainstream science, dismissed as simply a contamination fluke, and some scientists even claimed that while this study may be correct it should not have been published since it would "confuse" (read: scare by revealing the truth) people about the ways their food can influence them.
Either way, I think it makes for a very good read and emphasizes the point about being careful in your food choices since it seems that "we are what we eat" rather literally.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Ad ... ne.0069805

jyb

We probably all have a bit of soy DNA in ourselves by now. Wonderful.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
treelady said:
...and GMO DNA. OMG!

I think the reason this study was attacked so viciously was precisely due to the implications it may have on the public questioning the safety of GMO products.

Peatri Dish

Thank God! With this new genetic material I will finally mutate into a "round up ready" human! (Patent pending) No more troubling pesticide poisoning side effects!

tara

Peatri Dish said:
Thank God! With this new genetic material I will finally mutate into a "round up ready" human! (Patent pending) No more troubling pesticide poisoning side effects!
:lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals