Complete Coffee Newbie HELP Please :)

squanch

I do realize that there is a bit of plastic on the top, but it only makes ephemeral contact with the coffee. But I do cross my fingers everytime I pour a glass hoping I don't randomly sprout a plasticizer-induced tumor.
I know, this was probably a joke, but as far as I know there wouldn't be any kinds of plasticizers in commonly used plastics like PP or PE. What would realistically be harmful about hot food coming in contact with PP or PE? By-products / impurities from the manufacturing process? Other additives besides plasticizers?

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My son became very fond of coffee but after a couple of years, he had some heart arrhythmia. I wondered if that may have been due to bromide fungicides that are commonly used in treating raw with coffee beans? He also has low thyroid function. Lugol’s solution (iodine & iodide) helps him with his cold hands.

OP
S

Steve123

I've spoke about bad sleeping issues i've had now for the last 6 months in other threads etc (Constantly waking up/sometimes not sleeping at all.. Caused by eczema/palpitations/stress sometimes etc etc..)
I do sleep in on a lot of days and try to make up for missed sleep..

Seeing as on most days i'm getting up on not much sleep.. is coffee recomended in this case in the day time when on not much sleep? E.g.. Get in bed 11PM sleep maybe 1-5 hours.. get up 9AM-13:00PM .. and then drink coffee when getting up.. Is that okay?

Also as a newbie for coffee, whats the reccomednations? Slowly increase the amount over time, i've been drinking small amounts of coffee on some days but just wanna start drinking more regular etc? And whats best, a glass Hario or chemex? (I'm going for the drip method).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom