Comparative Study On The Health Of Vaccinated And Unvaccinated U.S. Children

burtlancast

Vaccination and Health Outcomes: A Survey of 6- to 12-year-old
Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Children based on Mothers’
Reports

Conclusions: In this study based on mothers’ reports, the vaccinated had a higher rate of allergies and NDD (defined as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and/or a learning disability) than the unvaccinated.
Vaccination, but not preterm birth, remained significantly associated with NDD after controlling for other factors.
However, preterm birth combined with vaccination was associated with an apparent synergistic increase in the odds of NDD.

Further research involving larger, independent samples is needed to verify and understand these unexpected findings in order to optimize the impact of vaccines on children’s health.

Last edited:

TreasureVibe

Vaccination and Health Outcomes: A Survey of 6- to 12-year-old
Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Children based on Mothers’
Reports

Conclusions: In this study based on mothers’ reports, the vaccinated had a higher rate of allergies and NDD (defined as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and/or a learning disability) than the unvaccinated.
Vaccination, but not preterm birth, remained significantly associated with NDD after controlling for other factors.
However, preterm birth combined with vaccination was associated with an apparent synergistic increase in the odds of NDD.

Further research involving larger, independent samples is needed to verify and understand these unexpected findings in order to optimize the impact of vaccines on children’s health.
Would mercury still be present in the brain and body after lets say around 15 years? And what could be a healing agent for damage done to the system back then?

LUH 3417

Unfortunately surveys are extremely unreliable in terms of scientific data and not really classified or considered as studies

alywest

Yes and the children who get vaccinated are apparently the ones who get to suffer for stopping the epidemics of measles, mumps, polio, etc. The children who get vaccinated are basically preventing the general public from suffering these horrible diseases, so thankfully the children of the parents who don't vaccinate get to enjoy their precious children's freedom from all the contagion, and avoid autistic spectrum disorder, adhd and whatever other bull**** this article states. Yay for America!

DaveFoster

The children who get vaccinated are basically preventing the general public from suffering these horrible diseases, so thankfully the children of the parents who don't vaccinate get to enjoy their precious children's freedom from all the contagion, and avoid autistic spectrum disorder, adhd and whatever other bull**** this article states. Yay for America!
Why would protection from contagion and an increased propensity to develop ASD be mutually exclusive?

steel_reserve

Lately I've been thinking that the best way to protect children is a free program that gets their mothers incredibly sick before they get pregnant. That way children are born with antibodies.

Futuristic dialogue:

Lady from Church: "Where's your daughter? Didn't she get engaged?"

Father: "She's getting married this summer, so she's off getting sick."

alywest

Why would protection from contagion and an increased propensity to develop ASD be mutually exclusive?
I'm not sure I totally understand the question, but the children who get vaccinated do, in effect, protect even the children who aren't vaccinated by virtue of the fact that the illness isn't being spread. In the pockets where you see random breakouts of measles, etc. it's because the majority of parents stopped vaccinating. Then when the measles break out everyone gets scared and finally vaccinate their children. Anyway, it annoys me that the unvaccinated kids are benefiting while the vaccinated kids are having a higher risk of neurological issues, almost like they're being punished for protecting the general public. And I also think it's stupid when people think that intentionally getting themselves or their children sick (ie. with chickenpox) is a great idea as these are disgusting viruses that stay in your body for life.

TreasureVibe

I'm not sure I totally understand the question, but the children who get vaccinated do, in effect, protect even the children who aren't vaccinated by virtue of the fact that the illness isn't being spread. In the pockets where you see random breakouts of measles, etc. it's because the majority of parents stopped vaccinating. Then when the measles break out everyone gets scared and finally vaccinate their children. Anyway, it annoys me that the unvaccinated kids are benefiting while the vaccinated kids are having a higher risk of neurological issues, almost like they're being punished for protecting the general public. And I also think it's stupid when people think that intentionally getting themselves or their children sick (ie. with chickenpox) is a great idea as these are disgusting viruses that stay in your body for life.
Good post!

DaveFoster

If we dismiss any problematic side effects, then there will be hardly any research towards safer vaccines.

alywest

Right, but also if everyone vaccinated there would actually probably be more uproar about it because it would become an issue that all people face. The ones who choose not to vaccinate don't really have to pay much attention to the issue except to try and convince other people to take sides with them. OF course I'm sure that wouldn't actually matter because Big Pharma seems to do whatever they want and get away with it with the FDA's approval.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals