Company That Wants To Stop Climate Change By Sucking Carbon Dioxide Out Of The Atmosphere

matisvijs

Haha, I'm not saying stuff like gas emissions isn't bad for the planet but it's funny that even in that case they single out reducing CO2 as a measure of progress. I mean among all the crap that's in those emissions, including carbon monoxide itself, they decide to depict CO2 as the problem... Even Elon Musk jumped on that bandwagon.

StephanF

I highly recommend the presentations of Dr Murry Salby on YouTube. He shows that the time derivative of the CO2 data matches the temperature. So the CO2 concentration can be expressed as the time integral of the temperature. I did this on woodfortrees.org, it is an interactive website and you can play with the ‘knobs’.

Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs

Gone Peating

It's over once the goverment starts doing climate change measures to this extent. Besides the obvious havoc that they will wreak on the environment, we will never be able to put them out of power - once they start messing with the climate we'll always need an organization with enormous resources to keep making modifications. We'll never be able to return to normal once we go down the path of controlling the earth's climate

Cirion

How's that global warming working for residents of Mars? Lol

upload_2019-7-7_17-44-45.png

skominac

lol, why not just plant more trees?

They "suck" C02 out of the atmosphere, and also replace it with 02, plus many other benefits.

Inspired

"Climate change" is such a scam. As if humans actually have an influence on the planet's temperature. How arrogant are we humans to believe that we have such tremendous powers.

"Climate change" is just another fear tactic to keep people on the edge. Economically, it's great, as it forces everyone in the world to purchase entirely new, "energy efficient" or "green" items (especially biggies like appliances and vehicles).

Academia loves "climate change" because they get a ton of money to collect, manipulate, and present bad data.

I can't believe anyone falls for this huge lie.

Besides, if you want to control emissions, start with natural sources, like the peat bogs emitting methane 24/7 in Russia etc. Human contribution to emissions is nothing in comparison. But hey, this is only important if you believe in the lie.

aquaman

"Climate change" is such a scam. As if humans actually have an influence on the planet's temperature. How arrogant are we humans to believe that we have such tremendous powers.

"Climate change" is just another fear tactic to keep people on the edge. Economically, it's great, as it forces everyone in the world to purchase entirely new, "energy efficient" or "green" items (especially biggies like appliances and vehicles).

Academia loves "climate change" because they get a ton of money to collect, manipulate, and present bad data.

I can't believe anyone falls for this huge lie.

Besides, if you want to control emissions, start with natural sources, like the peat bogs emitting methane 24/7 in Russia etc. Human contribution to emissions is nothing in comparison. But hey, this is only important if you believe in the lie.

Have you read generative energy?

Peat effectively predicted the huge increase in forest fires and droughts along the west coast and canada in a chapter in the book.

He wrote about how mass deforestation of the old growth forest in California, Oregon and into canada has shifted rainfall and water storage and changed the local climate leading to increase temps, changed wind patterns and decreased rains and the associated increase in fire.

Pulstar

Prepare to pay money to some "green" organization in the future for exhaling CO2 from your lungs.
2 cents per breath.

Last edited:

Inspired

Have you read generative energy?

Peat effectively predicted the huge increase in forest fires and droughts along the west coast and canada in a chapter in the book.

He wrote about how mass deforestation of the old growth forest in California, Oregon and into canada has shifted rainfall and water storage and changed the local climate leading to increase temps, changed wind patterns and decreased rains and the associated increase in fire.
No I haven't read it, but that sounds interesting.