Coming Off Steroids, Help Would Be Great

OP
K

Kibs

Supplementing thyroid. Any suggestions for estrogen and cortisol.

JoeKool

You only get one shot at getting this right. I kill it with Letrozole. Or you'll get gyno that'll need to get removed.

Iron Man

You only get one shot at getting this right. I kill it with Letrozole. Or you'll get gyno that'll need to get removed.
Ok... That is pretty scary...
Have you looked at the Idealabs store for compounds such as Estroban etc? With risk factors mentioned above, maybe you need to consider shelling out some coin to get things back in balance?

Iron Man

When was your last injection ? Are you looking for herbal supplements only to boost test production?

Tribulus, pine pollen, daa are all safe.

5aDHP is helpful for allo if you think you'll benefit
Hasn't Tribulus and pine pollen been debunked on Ergolog and Examine?

Iron Man

Well, I'm happy to tell you that you have plenty of options lol.

The biggest issue when coming off for PCT is the rise in estrogen, cortisol and prolactin, even serotonin. So anything that opposes any of those will be beneficial not only for coming off steroids but in the long run as well to help maintain gains whether you cycle or not.

So you have a bunch of options, I would search the "ideal labs" part of the forum for kuinone (K2), tocovit (vitamin E), estroban, androsterone, 11 keto DHT, pansterone (preg/dhea) etc.

The non ideal labs stuff that is also beneficial would be naltrexone and of course cynomel/T3.

You literally have so many options as all of the pro peat supplements all fall in the line about what I mentioned above about opposing cortisol, estrogen, prolactin and serotonin. That reasoning is what actually got me into Peat's stuff in the first place, b/c I agreed with many of those things here and there (i.e DHT is good etc.) but had not real reasoning or understanding behind it.

I would say if you are into the DHT type stuff and check out the androsterone and 11 keto DHT and/or pansterone (DHEA/preg). They provide some similar/minor results to some of the AAS I mentioned, but at a safer option, at least in my experience.
I am looking to build a stack. So far I have Pansterone, Androsterone and Tyromix (T3/T4). I am thinking of adding some others (Estroban, T3, 5aDHP) to experiment? Any thoughts or opinions on dosages would be greatly appreciated.
@TubZy - Idealabs does seem to sell T3, so I am not sure if you missed this?

JoeKool

Hasn't Tribulus and pine pollen been debunked on Ergolog and Examine?
Hey @Iron Man , both products absolutely work for me... The trib has to be high protoscion but the pine pollen was like a hidden gem... 3 tblespoons before bed has a very good affect... I recommend both for natural stuff... not necessarily PCT but general health.

In my opinion, with my past, nothing over the counter can really equate to the power of prescription pharmaceuticals with some very very minor exceptions... although I whole heartedly believe in Idealabs products, I wouldn't think estroban to be strong enough against test injections... I DO believe Estroban could be helpful if you wanted to lower estrogen in a natural way, say to just have more free test than the guy next to you at the gym... but I fight fire with fire... so I go strong with aromatase inhibitor , if in this position...

In my future, I plan on an estroban plus natural test stack similar to what I described above for sure... just not in this scenario if dealing with prescription level of estrogen rebound...

OP
K

Kibs

Not a fan of let ro but it does do the job.

Will be using hcg, nolva and clomid. I have knowledge with pharma drugs but not so much in things to assist as in natural ways, bodybuilding forums are not a great place to discuss vits, mins and such so looking here for more options.

If funds allow I will be adding in 11-kt for cortisol. Maybe a low dose of armosin. Realy go ign to nail my diet down and upp my calorie intake for a while getting through it.

JoeKool

Hey @Kibs

You're not going to use Nolva and Clomid together, right? Nolva is a serm which binds to the estrogen receptor, Clomid is estrogen , albeit an extremely weak estrogen with a high affinity to bind to the estrogen receptor ... which works by blocking the stronger estrogen in your system binding...

Clomid also has lh boosting properties which is why it's great to kick start things ... I would still kill estrogen first somehow if you don't like Letro, but then go clomid to get things going... Nolva won't kill the estrogen but just block it... I think you'll be find tho... 2 weeks nolva with hcg then 4 weeks clomid... 150/150/100/100

Iron Man

Hey @Iron Man , both products absolutely work for me... The trib has to be high protoscion but the pine pollen was like a hidden gem... 3 tblespoons before bed has a very good affect... I recommend both for natural stuff... not necessarily PCT but general health.

In my opinion, with my past, nothing over the counter can really equate to the power of prescription pharmaceuticals with some very very minor exceptions... although I whole heartedly believe in Idealabs products, I wouldn't think estroban to be strong enough against test injections... I DO believe Estroban could be helpful if you wanted to lower estrogen in a natural way, say to just have more free test than the guy next to you at the gym... but I fight fire with fire... so I go strong with aromatase inhibitor , if in this position...

In my future, I plan on an estroban plus natural test stack similar to what I described above for sure... just not in this scenario if dealing with prescription level of estrogen rebound...
Thanks Joe! It would be interesting to hear more from you on this subject

TubZy

Not a fan of let ro but it does do the job.

Will be using hcg, nolva and clomid. I have knowledge with pharma drugs but not so much in things to assist as in natural ways, bodybuilding forums are not a great place to discuss vits, mins and such so looking here for more options.

If funds allow I will be adding in 11-kt for cortisol. Maybe a low dose of armosin. Realy go ign to nail my diet down and upp my calorie intake for a while getting through it.

That seems to be pretty good. It is up to you but there are similar alternatives to HCG or to add in conjunction with like pregnenolone and naltrexone, which both stimulate LH. I never was into clomid, I also used torem or nolva (if I did do a PCT).

Gonadin from ideal labs might be good to look into as well....was specifically designed to get the testes back online due to aging. Niacinamide too will restore NAD levels, which are good for the testes.

To get natural T levels back up, plenty of options, but I think a few people mentioned it but eggs, coconut oil, grass fed butter, retinol etc. and the herbs will help to if you choose to add them..I honestly don't think you will have that hard of a time recovering especially if you are in shape too already

Last edited:

RKIII

Can someone clear up something about Gonadin? Is it topical or orally dosed? Posters on here seem to have a thing for applying things on their testes and wanted to confirm that it was meant to be taken by mouth.

brix

Can someone clear up something about Gonadin? Is it topical or orally dosed? Posters on here seem to have a thing for applying things on their testes and wanted to confirm that it was meant to be taken by mouth.
Oral is better because steroids/hormones are not entirely made in the testes.

TubZy

both, but @Constatine is the gonadin expert, he takes it orally I believe

sladerunner69

Trying to finally kick the old deisel-needle? Eating plenty of scrambled eggs along with avoiding alcohol and getting a bi-daily coffee enema should do the trick.

Broken man

You can try this:
I suppose it can cause long-lasting downregulation to both 5-AR and 3b-HSD, so both DHT and testosterone synthesis would be low. If I were a Finasteride survivor I would do 1-2 months of high dose pregnenolone (500mg+ daily), and then I would take low dose DHEA (15mg daily) for another 1-2 months. This should restore enzyme levels and steroids levels (to a degree). DHEA enhances both 3b-HSD and 5-AR.
And this : Recovering Steroidogenesis Inhibited By Alcohol And Drugs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals