Coming off pregnenalone

crr71198

New to the forum and am looking to reach out regarding some recent issues I’ve had. I started taking some pregnenalone 100mg for a couple months to help maybe drive down some inflammation and clear up some brain fog. After a while I noticed my body began to get kind of stressed out, but my sex drive was up so I kept taking it. Then after about 2 months or so I started to break out with psoriases patches near my arm pits. I stopped taking the pregnenalone and they went away but after I came off it I started having extreme anxiety attacks to the point I was in the hospital. I’ve never struggled with anxiety attacks before. They have slowly started to go away but it’s been about 4 months and I’m still having similar issues. Before the pregnenalone I had my total T done and measured in the low 500s but I took the test after a night of drinking and a morning of fasted training so it might not have been super accurate. I recently had my free T, tsh, and cortisol done and all we’re in normal range. Cortisol was 1.89. Free T was 70.6 pg/ml. TSH 1.24. Looking for some answers on what could be going on. Maybe high estrogen from increased pregnenalone? I thought for sure I would have high cortisol but the low number surprised me. Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals