Comfort Woman Lie And Forced Labour Lie ( Allegations Against Japan )

OP
michael94

michael94

Attachments

• Nanking_8.png
    Nanking_8.png
    18 KB · Views: 35

DMF

I'd like to introduce you to an elderly Filipino women I know.
You might learn something (new).

OP
michael94

michael94

I'd like to introduce you to an elderly Filipino women I know.
You might learn something (new).
I do not doubt that women could have been abused or raped. I would be very willing to listen to her. However, that is a different matter to the allegations from Korea

YourUniverse

I enjoy these extra takes, please keep them coming.

Its an interesting idea, in general, that history is written by the victors.

This is probably, most likely, totally crazy BUT, sometimes I wonder what North Korea is like present day, from the perspective of Brave New World. We are taught food is scarce, the population are fearful and starving, under a brutal dictatorship (and that likelihood is probably 99.99999% true). But what if its not? I have personally never been there. Maybe theres a 0.000000001% chance that its a tropic utopia with an ease of life without stress that our overlords wouldn't want us to discover? (Lol)

When you experiment as much as I and many members of this forum have on health, just as an example, you get to realize what Firsthand Knowledge really is. I think of Firsthand Knowledge as a super solid anchor, a foundation of diamond, where the rest of reality is free to base off of. It makes me realize how little Firsthand Knowledge I really have, and its accumulation is brutally slow, which is why we rely on authorities so much, to speed up and ultimately improve our lives.

Like the thread on Peat potentially deliberately telling "lies" like iodine isnt healthy and etc, to maybe make us question and critically think even more, what media or knowledge do we know FOR SURE is true? What do we know FOR SURE isnt propaganda, controlled resistance, subconscious control? For example, I think all Hollywood movies are at least subtle propaganda, and often blatant (and I believe this is well known). The way the main character chooses a cup or a bagel, how they implicitly trust certain characters (whether they be part of the government, or a teacher, etc). Maybe a protagonist must eat human flesh to survive, normalizing the tragic and obscene. Many more things on the topic... just thinking out loud

Last edited:

Summer

That might be one of the most pathetic humans I have ever witnessed. He will never be truly accepted into that culture, no matter how hard he shills for it.