Comedian jokes about the vaccine and then collapses on stage

A handful of comedians are in very poor health ("mental" or otherwise), especially over time (coincidental or not) -- just look at Saget for the most widespread example.

There's a joke or idea that plenty of comedians are depressed, hurt or traumatized people -- comedy can be some peoples' way to humorize suffering than actually get past it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dave_Fit

I went to a comedy show a few days ago, The Comedian had a long montage on why everyone should get the Jab. It was a great show other wise but that part was a bit uncomfortable.

P

Peatness

I went to a comedy show a few days ago, The Comedian had a long montage on why everyone should get the Jab. It was a great show other wise but that part was a bit uncomfortable.
Did you not heckle random covid truths?

Dave_Fit

Did you not heckle random covid truths?
Nope, was on the front row with my oldest son, didn't want to become more a part of the act than was already going to happen. Also it was a packed club and by the responses pretty pro vax.

Z

Zsazsa

So many people I follow on IG are under shadow ban and being threatened to have their accounts cancelled for their political (not even vxx) opinions, and there it is... Drug apology

My dad's girlfriend had a dizzy spell three weeks ago and her legs gave out on her, she fell and broke her hip. While she has been in the hospital recovering from hip replacement surgery, I have been getting reports from friends who are out with my father that he is having heart and breathing problems. I couldn't help asking her the question, "Did you two get vaxxed?" She said yes they finally did, because they wanted to go see the great grandbaby. Well so much for that idea! Now they can't even do normal things :/

tankasnowgod

A handful of comedians are in very poor health ("mental" or otherwise), especially over time (coincidental or not) -- just look at Saget for the most widespread example.
Whatever Saget's health problems, it appears as though he was murdered by being struck on the head with something like a baseball bat.

Whatever Saget's health problems, it appears as though he was murdered by being struck on the head with something like a baseball bat.

Maybe he also had some "relations" with Epstein or Bill Clinton or etc. -- seems you gotta be careful who you hang out with when you're in certain "circles" of life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals