Combining Cynoplus and NDT

Wilfrid

I made some experimentations lately.
Since 2012, as per RP recommendation, I took 1/8 of cynoplus at my 3 meals with great results ( temps, pulse and energy went up) and , so far, no relapse of my crohn's.
Two weeks ago, I went to see my MD and he told me, for the first time, that ongoing research for IBD and celiac disease are focusing on the link between the thyroid and the gut since, according to the last studies on celiac disease, a large majority of patients have a low thyroid function.
So I decided to add to my cynoplus routine a caps of Nutrimeds bovine thyroid ( I open the caps and take the powder with the cynoplus) at each meal.
And, I don't know exactly how to explain this in english but.... :holysheep it's like when Peter Parker was bitten by the spider and soon after discovered his super power!!!!
This combo is actually giving me some incredible feelings, not really some kind of hyper stimulation but more like an intern heat and self confidence and I've been surprising myself on keeping a smile on my face more than usual.
Am I drugged? :shock:
Does anyone here make the same combo of thyroid supp?

jyb

I assume you tested NDT alone, so the effect would be due to the combo not just NDT?

OP
W

Wilfrid

Hi jyb,

Yes, you're correct.
Last year before Ray recommends me cynoplus, I took for 2-3 months the NDT ( at that time it was the one from American Biologics.) without any great results. I took three tabs per day.

FunkOdyssey

Why would you add NDT to a low dose of cynoplus, rather than simply taking a higher dose of cynoplus?

I'm inclined to think your positive results are unrelated to the specific products, and just resulting from additional thyroid hormones. Presumably, the american biologics NDT you tried before was poorly formulated or not dosed correctly.

OP
W

Wilfrid

FunkOdyssey said:
Why would you add NDT to a low dose of cynoplus, rather than simply taking a higher dose of cynoplus?

I'm inclined to think your positive results are unrelated to the specific products, and just resulting from additional thyroid hormones. Presumably, the american biologics NDT you tried before was poorly formulated or not dosed correctly.

I didn't think about that option :oops: .
At that time, I was more focused on some kind of "synergy" between the synthetic version and the natural one.
You just broke my superpower theory... :cry:

HDD

"This combo is actually giving me some incredible feelings, not really some kind of hyper stimulation but more like an intern heat and self confidence and I've been surprising myself on keeping a smile on my face more than usual."

Wilfrid, do you take your temperature? It seems that I get extremely happy,sing,dance, when my temperature gets to 99 and up. :D

4peatssake

Beebop said:
Wilfrid said:
You just broke my superpower theory...

But, but, but... It's still pretty awesome!

Yep! ;)

superhuman.jpg

juanitacarlos

I take NDT and cynomel. Just started doing that as an experiment. I don't feel any superpower but slightly warmer and a bit less tired. I will probably just increase my NDT by one grain next time I see my GP. I think it's great you feel much better - keep it up!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
ttramone said:
I take NDT and cynomel. Just started doing that as an experiment. I don't feel any superpower but slightly warmer and a bit less tired. I will probably just increase my NDT by one grain next time I see my GP. I think it's great you feel much better - keep it up!

Myself, I wouldn't take more than 1/4 grain jumps at a time. Then wait at least 2 weeks maybe even more.

juanitacarlos

Charlie said:
ttramone said:

Myself, I wouldn't take more than 1/4 grain jumps at a time. Then wait at least 2 weeks maybe even more.

I've done one grain jumps before. From 2-3 then 3-4. I'm in a different situation to most though, so your advice is good normally.