Colostrum Capsules For Gut Problems

Josh

Going to purchase some Colostrum for my gut, this is the only organic brand about here in the uk and with all this going a lot of colostrum is very expensive and not sold by reputable suppliers on amazon etc..so this does really seem like the only option.

The only problem with the one i've found is that the capsule contains rice bran, I was told it is 500mg of Organic Colostrum powder and 80mg of Organic rice bran that is in the final capsule.. Is this an issue??????

Colostrum (Organic - 120 capsules) £31.99 from The Finchley Clinic

While we are here, whats everyones opinions on colostrum?

K

Kratos

I just bought some colustrum from ancestral supplements, i took 2 pills so far.

golder

Interested in this. What are the purported benefits of colostrum on the gut and in what quantities? It looks rather promising, so it would be good if anyone has experience and could chime in? I’m having a look to see if pest references it anywhere. Thanks!

Markus

Interested in this. What are the purported benefits of colostrum on the gut and in what quantities? It looks rather promising, so it would be good if anyone has experience and could chime in? I’m having a look to see if pest references it anywhere. Thanks!
It provides immunoglobulins that can support the gut lining and immune system in the gut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals