Colon Hydro Therapy

paper_clips43

Is it Peat friendly?

I have a friend who started doing it. It seems it has really helped her and I have noticed her eyes look a lot clearer and brighter.

aguilaroja

paper_clips43 said:
Is it Peat friendly?

I have a friend who started doing it. It seems it has really helped her and I have noticed her eyes look a lot clearer and brighter.

(I may get flamed for this but...)

I don't think so. I certainly experimented with the stuff in fits of youthful exuberance. Practically speaking, even if one could find very safe water for irrigation, I'd be concerned about altered mineral and nutrient absorption.

It is certainly wise to avoid toxins, and maybe to occasionally use tools to eliminate them. Idea-wise, the catharsis/detoxification/purgative methods of BOTH orthodox and "alternative" "medicine", advocated for one or many centuries, does not seem like a friendly view of life.

That is, the idea of supporting a generative, expansive life is different from the idea of eliminating something bad or sinful within. For those who like a slightly educational diversion, there is an old Matthew Broderick movie called "The Road to Wellville" which comically depicts early 20th century detoxing advocated by Kellogg.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals