[Collection] Better Food Choices in Germany

boris

I have to pay better attention to the ingredients then. Most local breweries who sell Cola products have been adding various kind of things since they have been bought up by bigger companies
Yeah, many add citric acid for example. I always look out for that.

TomS

@boris Thanks for the cola info. Recently I drink less Pepsi products. I dont like favour of CocaCola.
During summer I buy cheap 1,5 lit carbonated water and drop into it 1 teasp. magnhidroxid + borax pulver + salt.
When it is ready I pour it into 1 liter glas bottles and keep them in refrigerator. If thirsty I drink it + borax (boron) only 4 times a week.
When I have time I ride my bike and visit a big Turkish food store in Salzburg, where fresh vegetable, fruit and cheese selection is fairly wide.
There had been Syrian, Libanese and other foodstores in Salzburg two years ago. I do not know whether they exist or not.
There is a Turkish butchery in Freilassing, although I have not yet visited.
I usually buy frozen forest berries, add other fruits and cook them for soup with cream. I like all kinds of butter, though I prefer Kerrygold butter and Italian hard cheeses. Cube of coconut "oil". Kaufland offers it at 0,99€/250g, its quantity does not differ from its competitor's.
Since unvaccinated I can not travel home. Those of you, who may have been in Budapest, know selection, quantity and prices of veggies and fruits at market.
Those flavours I lack very much.

Mauritio

Where do you guys get your oysters?

Edit: just saw the first post. Anybody tried them?

Asianfoodlovers doesnt have them any more.

Last edited:

-Luke-

Not a food, but does anyone know a good Vitamin E supplement I can get in Germany? It seems that all I can find on the internet has sunflower oil or something similar in it.

LeeLemonoil

Not a food, but does anyone know a good Vitamin E supplement I can get in Germany? It seems that all I can find on the internet has sunflower oil or something similar in it.

Aliacura offers t-70 mixed tocopherol - that’s either from parmentier or basf.

It’s70% Mixed tocopherol high gamma and 30% sunflower oil. Not ideal but probably the toco content renders the pufas harmless to an extent

Theres also t-90 with 90% tocos but can’t find a German source

boris

Aliacura offers t-70 mixed tocopherol - that’s either from parmentier or basf.

It’s70% Mixed tocopherol high gamma and 30% sunflower oil. Not ideal but probably the toco content renders the pufas harmless to an extent

Theres also t-90 with 90% tocos but can’t find a German source

I bought the Allcura product in the past and it goes completely rancid very quickly, even in the fridge.

[I assumed "Aliacura" was a typo, I googled it now and apparently it exists. And they sell a pure Vitamin E"]

[And I googled the Allcura product again, I could have sworn it is mixed with some seed oil, but apparently it's pure too]

Last edited:

-Luke-

Thanks guys!

Kykeon

rewe icecream something i miss now.
1632489967921.png

Zutaten:​

Eingedickte entrahmte MILCH, SAHNE 26,2% , Zucker, HÜHNEREIGELB, Bourbon-Vanilleextrakt, Bourbon-Vanilleschoten.

-Luke-

I wonder how it even got a D and not an E. Cream, milk, egg yolk, sugar. I get a fatty heart and diabetes just from reading the ingredients.

-Luke-

On another note: I wanted to try to order something from idealabs, but I don't have a credit card. So if someone here regularly orders something there and wants to split the delivery costs, feel free to send me a pm.

Mauritio

Hello,

let us collect our findings for good food options in Germany.

I found these oysters in sea water that I like.

What are your choices regarding:
- milk
- juice
- cheese
- fruit
- etc.
Dont order at islas . I've ordered at the 18th and stil haven't received my oysters . They also don't reply to my email that I sent 4 days ago. Seems like a scam .

milkboi

Dont order at islas . I've ordered at the 18th and stil haven't received my oysters . They also don't reply to my email that I sent 4 days ago. Seems like a scam .
It's a real business from my hometown, maybe call them.

Mauritio

It's a real business from my hometown, maybe call them.
Ok, it sorted itself out . They said they had problem with their system .They still could have reached out ,but whatever.

Last edited:

David90

(Linking @haidut here ....he needs to see this)

Yeah, i read that yesterday and almost fell of my Chair. Can't believe that our Federal State ''Hessen'' allows something like that. But they said it clearly it is OPTIONAL for the Manager to Decide if he uses the 2G Rule (vaccinated, recovered) on his own store or not. Time will tell, if our Food Retail Sector (Aldi, Lidl, Rewe, Edeka, Norma, Kaufland and so forth) are really switching to the 2G Rule or not. And the Next Question is, if ''Hessen's'' Food Retail Sector does it, are the other Federal States (like Saxony-Anhalt, Brandenburg and even Bavaria) the Next to follow....

Orangina is nice

"Wasser, Mehrfruchtsaft aus Fruchtsaftkonzentraten (Orange 10%, Zitrone Mandarine, Grapefruit), Zucker, 2% Fruchtfleisch (Orange, Mandarine), Kohlensäure, Orangenschalenextrakt, Natürliches Orangenaroma"
but maybe a bit too expensive. I mix it with normal orange juice. Might be overkill

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals