Collating articles re coronavirus originating in a laboratory

ddjd

I'm ending up in endless arguments with family and friends about this topic.

Can anyone please share any solid articles/ evidence which backs up the argument that the COVID virus is a bio weapon originating in a laboratory....

I'm going to start researching and pasting links below

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

"the new study published on bioRxiv explains that from the wet market samples still in existence, it's not possible to determine if there was an intermediary species before the virus jumped to humans. "If intermediate animal hosts were present at the market, no evidence remains in the genetic samples available," the researchers wrote. They conclude that the available market samples were most likely from humans, not animals"

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

"I believe SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon designed to kill humans. It is the most diabolical Trojan Horse. It is DESIGNED for vaccines made against it to kill their recipients. The spike protein induces the most robust immune response, and induces a fatal prion disease."

"Every spike protein vaccine creates an impossibly good immune response. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. THIS is proof it is engineered."

Attachments

• 20210204_225906.png
    20210204_225906.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
OP
ddjd

ddjd

"It Was All A Lie": Biden-Linked WHO Adviser Says COVID-19 'Likely' Leaked From Wuhan Lab | ZeroHedge

OP
ddjd

ddjd

there was some chinese whistleblower woman who talked about it
i think this is who you mean

Link here:
The 1st Yan Report

The 2nd Yan Report

Additionally, response to Fake New @CNN

Rafe

This one has an explanation of why some scientists think that, links to papers, & link to a channel of a biologist who explains it.

I just hear that this article is about to be updated & republished.

In that post scroll down to the virus pic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals