• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

COLLAGEN PROTEIN QUESTIONS

AndrogenicJB

I have decent skin and hair -- I want elite level skin and hair -- im not impatient for it but figured why not go for it---- can collagen protein realistically achieve this--- is it a marketing scam or does it work --- will taking higher doses of it to work, like getting 75g out of my 150g protein target provide visual benefits to my skin hair--- does it give the skin a 'glow' -- what collagen should i get, any type, myprotein?

AndrogenicJB

Also does intaking collagen via supplementation decrease your bodies own natural production and become dependent