collagen hydrolysate - dry mouth?

Lincoln-Imp

I don't think the great lakes collagen hydrolysate is the exact cause of my dry mouth but is there any reason why it could possibly worsen it?

Sea

If your mouth gets dry after a food/supplement it is usually the result of reduced thyroid function. What happens to your temp/pulse after consuming gelatin? You should initially monitor your reaction to everything you consume so you can tell what is helping or harming your metabolism. Gelatin can be very difficult to digest and I wouldn't advise attempting consumption until temp/pulse rate is above normal.

OP
L

Lincoln-Imp

I haven't paid attention to my body heat/pulse after consuming gelatin before, I'll try to take notice in the future. Isn't the green can gelatin supposed to be a lot easier to digest?

Aspekt

Sea said:
post 104425 If your mouth gets dry after a food/supplement it is usually the result of reduced thyroid function. What happens to your temp/pulse after consuming gelatin? You should initially monitor your reaction to everything you consume so you can tell what is helping or harming your metabolism. Gelatin can be very difficult to digest and I wouldn't advise attempting consumption until temp/pulse rate is above normal.

Decreased salivation can be gut irritation as well as other things. A lower temperature after eating something doesn't necessarily mean it's harming metabolism, often it can reveal the true energy level by switching off stress which is keeping temps up.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals