Colder Body After Peating

- switch moldy cheese to emmental or something like that
- switch most of the liver to muscle meat
- switch all honey to refined white sugar (I'm not advocating to eat tons of refined sugar forever. Just to see what happens, since I think honey can be a very problematic food.)

OP
P

pro marker

Did you manage to resolve the issue? Interested to hear if @Ableton’s suggestion of iron deficiency was/is a factor?

update. body no longer colder, ive started eating more meat again. maybe the meat was the reason why? idk. hard to imagine i could be iron deficient after being on a carnivore diet for so long...

gaze

if you were yellow. Its from eating too much liver. If your extremely hypothyroid, you really shouldn't be eating liver at all

J

james2388

I bet you're not even hitting 50 grams of protein a day. All that bloat from blue cheese and raw fermented diary.
So all you do eat is fruit, potatoes, honey, and "lots of liver all day everyday", You're not kidding anyone.
You diet is more inline with vegetarianism, and probably eat liver once or twice a week.
Try eating a steak. Your jaundice. You bilirubin is probably above range. Your albumin is probably low from protein deficiency.
You know what thermogenesis is? You know that protein raises body temperature right?
I think there are two many ex vegans/vegetarians on here that are truly meat-aphobic.
Eat all the calcium in the world, supplement with vitamin D ===== Absolutely tank Phosphorus, stomach acid etc...
Complain about digestion from all the diary/calcium.
I can hardly stand this forum anymore. So glad Danny and Georgi are setting what Peating actually is and they don't avoid muscle meat!!!!

Ableton

I bet you're not even hitting 50 grams of protein a day. All that bloat from blue cheese and raw fermented diary.
So all you do eat is fruit, potatoes, honey, and "lots of liver all day everyday", You're not kidding anyone.
You diet is more inline with vegetarianism, and probably eat liver once or twice a week.
Try eating a steak. Your jaundice. You bilirubin is probably above range. Your albumin is probably low from protein deficiency.
You know what thermogenesis is? You know that protein raises body temperature right?
I think there are two many ex vegans/vegetarians on here that are truly meat-aphobic.
Eat all the calcium in the world, supplement with vitamin D ===== Absolutely tank Phosphorus, stomach acid etc...
I can hardly stand this forum anymore. So glad Danny and Georgi are setting what Peating actually is and they don't avoid muscle meat!!!!

it doesnt matter what peating actually is. what matters is whats good for you which is depending on your physiology and you can apply peaty principles around that.
I feel better on low protein

J

james2388

it doesnt matter what peating actually is. what matters is whats good for you which is depending on your physiology and you can apply peaty principles around that.
I feel better on low protein

Unassertive, mediator... Low protein is like 50 grams. Medium protein 100grams. High protein 150grams+. I defined what I thought was low protein in my previous post. You defend your position with the most ambiguous personal anecdote not even defining a gram or what you eat, to share with OP. How constructive of advice, because you already feel intimidated.
If you feel better on low protein, YOU CAN'T EVEN DIGEST IT, IN THE FIRST PLACE. PROBABLY FROM ALL THE MILK.......... If you're not hitting 150grams of protein a day, you are living sub-optimally especially as a male.
That's only 650 calories. Of which 25% of that protein will be lost from thermogeneisis. Plus you are getting the 50-60 grams of fat with that animal protein.
The rest go ahead and have 250 grams of carbs or more.

This is what bodybuilders live. Low fat, Modest protein, High carb. You guys think peating is so special, it's really not. It's the high carb paleo version of IIFYM with processed sugar and fruits.
Stan Efferding and Dozens of bodybuilding/powerlifting coaches live 'Peating', coach 'Peating' Far better that whatever is recommended on this forum. They also know how to optimally use thyroid drugs. If you think I'm talking about joe schmo in the locker room selling steroids, I think it's time to step out of your comfort zone.

I can't tell you how many people's digestion gets' absolutely wrecked by lots of drinking milk. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WITH THE WESTON A PRICE AFRICAN HUNTERS IN THEIR BIO PIC.

======THEY DID NOT DRINK MILK ===========

NATIVE AMERICANS ======== DID NOT DRINK MILK =========

MILK IN HOT CLIMATES ====== LISTERIA / ECOLI

Ableton

Unassertive, mediator... Low protein is like 50 grams. Medium protein 100grams. High protein 150grams+. I defined what I thought was low protein in my previous post. You defend your position with the most ambiguous personal anecdote not even defining a gram or what you eat, to share with OP. How constructive of advice, because you already feel intimidated.
If you feel better on low protein, YOU CAN'T EVEN DIGEST IT, IN THE FIRST PLACE. PROBABLY FROM ALL THE MILK.......... If you're not hitting 150grams of protein a day, you are living sub-optimally especially as a male.
That's only 650 calories. Of which 25% of that protein will be lost from thermogeneisis. Plus you are getting the 50-60 grams of fat with that animal protein.
The rest go ahead and have 250 grams of carbs or more.

This is what bodybuilders live. Low fat, Modest protein, High carb. You guys think peating is so special, it's really not. It's the high carb paleo version of IIFYM with processed sugar and fruits.
Stan Efferding and Dozens of bodybuilding/powerlifting coaches live 'Peating', coach 'Peating' Far better that whatever is recommended on this forum. They also know how to optimally use thyroid drugs. If you think I'm talking about joe schmo in the locker room selling steroids, I think it's time to step out of your comfort zone.

I can't tell you how many people's digestion gets' absolutely wrecked by lots of drinking milk. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WITH THE WESTON A PRICE AFRICAN HUNTERS IN THEIR BIO PIC.

======THEY DID NOT DRINK MILK ===========

NATIVE AMERICANS ======== DID NOT DRINK MILK =========

MILK IN HOT CLIMATES ====== LISTERIA / ECOLI

didnt read because the capslock makes it seem like you got triggered ngl
Maybe thats all the protein causing brainfog so I’m not judging

J

james2388

didnt read because the capslock makes it seem like you got triggered ngl
Maybe thats all the protein causing brainfog so I’m not judging

Sounds like learned helplessness ignorance. If you get triggered by caps lock, you are already psychological programmed.

" I feel good on low protein " " meanwhile I love chugging skim milk all day like a little baby and I can't digest grown up food "

Ableton

Sounds like learned helplessness ignorance. If you get triggered by caps lock, you are already psychological programmed.

" I feel good on low protein " " meanwhile I love chugging skim milk all day like a little baby and I can't digest grown up food "

OP
P

pro marker

you are actually the dumbest idiot i have ever encountered on here. your arrogance is ridiculous and you have no idea what you're talking about.
first of all, i am and have always hit WAY more than 50 grams of protein a day.
all that bloat, as i turned out, was NOT from blue cheese and fermented dairy.

"So all you do eat is fruit, potatoes, honey, and "lots of liver all day everyday"
what? did you even read my post. and where did i say lots of liver everyday?
my diet has never been in line with vegetarianism, before peating i was RAW CARNIVORE for a year.
i at absolutely ridicilous amount of meat. in my carnivore days i would eat 1-2 kg meat a day plus 500 grams of organs. in fact lowering meat consumption helped.
eating less animal foods have been helping my digestion.
i have never in my life been vegan. growing up i ate more animal foods than anyone i knew.
i used to eat lambs whole, raw at that. idiots like you throwing around bull**** assumptions ruin this forum.

OP
P

pro marker

cant believe i actually bothered writing you a serious reply

TopGun1911

If I don't eat enough solid food and salt, and I stress this, eat enough, I get cold. No other way getting around it. My body turns from cold to warm after going hours on an empty stomach because of stress hormones re-adjusting my metabolism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals