Cold Turkey Nicotine And Caffeine-Day 3

achillies

This one isn’t fun

No I don’t experience cravings for either, idk why but it’s cake walk. Now the low dopamine.... That can be a problem.

Pros:
1Tank in the amount stimulates in the blood=Lower cortisol and higher gaba
2 Great sleep
3 seems like I can really hold onto glycogen now, didn’t eat for like 6 hrs today wasn’t even that hungry. Something I have never done.

Negatives:
1 Bad depressive episodes, make no mistakes they come in waves, Taurine and gelatin seems to really help
2 Alcohol binge anything that induces dopamine from an out slide source seems like I desperately cling to it since my nicotine/cafffeine is gone.

I am doing this for blood flow to hair, lowering stresses, attempting to rewrite dopamine

Jem Oz

Good luck and keep us posted chief. I'm assuming you're aware of the long list of caffeine benefits?

Re: hair, my understanding was that caffeine was generally considered pro-hair?

InChristAlone

Good for you. I think everyone should take at least a 2-3 month break to see what life is like without. Some people don't notice anything others like me feel more even off it. Yes there will be withdrawal as neurotransmitters adjust.

I use vitamin C as my dopamine agonist. It is way more mild in it's effects but gives me good energy.

I always laugh when people say caffeine has so many benefits. Then you look around the world and there are probably a billion caffeine users, so how can you compare? Does anyone know someone who isn't on any?

Waynish

Definitely for many people yes.

One could argue "that's because these people's bodies are working incorrectly." But I'm annoyed by all the claims that people's direct experience of the phenomena are invalid and should be discarded.

OP
A

achillies

Stopping caffeine helps with hair growth?

There is cortisol, once u take into acct half life of caffeine.

I will tell you now, I can actually hold onto liver glycogen. I am talking 5-6 hrs without eating, longer much deeper sleep.

InChristAlone

I also can go 5 hrs without food now. Gone are the days of sipping OJ to ward off adrenaline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom