Cold Temperature Produces PUFA

DaveFoster

Thank god I live in Bakersfield !!!
Please post your credit card and social security numbers, so we can make the withdrawal from the Nigerian Royal Prince Bank and wire the money to you.

Ella

Forum Supporter
Looks like I need to install that near infrared sauna, if one freezing cold winter can wipe out all my hard work. :snowman Winter has come early to my part of Aussieland, so it is going to be one long winter this year. Maybe chopping wood for the fireplace will help burn off the extra PUFAs. Seems there is no rest for the wicked :( The length we need to go to keep PUFAs at bay.

OP
S
Please post your credit card and social security numbers, so we can make the withdrawal from the Nigerian Royal Prince Bank and wire the money to you.

Does that include a free consultation :ss2

Does anyone have the quote about Ray saying that organisms that produce PUFAs in cold weather will produce more saturated fats in warmer climate?

Dutchie

From a simplistic p.o.v. this makes kinda sense.
Sat.fats harden with cold temps,while pufas remain fluid.
Our blood vessels constrict in the cold, so hardened sat.fats would be more difficult to go through narrowed openings leading to blockages...

...which doesn't sound so promising given the fact that I'm constantly cold nowadays in my appartement. :/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals