Cold Sensation In Scalp

Bash___

I've been having this strange, cold feeling in my scalp for a while now. It's specifically on the right side of my head, closer to my temple. Which coincidentally is where most of my hair loss is. It tends to happen randomly, but certain activities cause it without fail, like sweeping or mopping. Im guessing it has something to with circulation. Yesterday I felt the cold in my scalp through out most of the day no matter what I was doing which was a first, and it was very distressing.
A few days ago I experienced it for several hours while hungry at work, and since the day was so busy I couldnt eat for a while. It seemed to subside once I was able to get some food.
Any ideas what this could be?

mrchibbs

I've been having this strange, cold feeling in my scalp for a while now. It's specifically on the right side of my head, closer to my temple. Which coincidentally is where most of my hair loss is. It tends to happen randomly, but certain activities cause it without fail, like sweeping or mopping. Im guessing it has something to with circulation. Yesterday I felt the cold in my scalp through out most of the day no matter what I was doing which was a first, and it was very distressing.
A few days ago I experienced it for several hours while hungry at work, and since the day was so busy I couldnt eat for a while. It seemed to subside once I was able to get some food.
Any ideas what this could be?

Do you also experience cold feet, hands, nose? I think the scalp (especially the top) is subject to these same symptoms of hypoxia and low blood flow. In my experience certain activities, when associated with negative feelings of boredom, shame or procrastination, tend to trigger hypoglycemia and loss of peripheral circulation.

When we're young teenagers or in early 20s we typically can go entire days without food and not feel these symptoms because liver glycogen reserves are abundant. Once health starts failing, it becomes essential to never go several hours without eating. Snacks are essential.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals