Cold scrotum

Jing

Anyone know what can cause cold scrotum? I've been suffering this for several months now.

Razvan

Best Anti adrenaline method for curing this specific problem?
Salt,inosine and lowering prolactin helps so vitamin E.
In my opinion switching from adrenaline to dopamine it is easy and you don't need substances.
If you have high adrenaline you can also have high dopamine, adrenalinic people aren't depressed. What you need to do to switch is do something new everyday, something out of the zone of comfort.
Do stuff that you don't want,things that it will give you so much anxiety that you explode. Once you go through that anxiety you're heart will beat so hard but you don't need to be scared,after the stress you will adapt and the heart will pump oxygen much more effectively and you will feel a warm feeling in all your body,hands and feet. When feeling that you will feel the true dopamine feeling and you will adapt easier to stuff. Just like LSD,once you go through it and escape the monsters your life will change.
This helps the most.
Also high calcium as well.

OP
J

Jing

Adrenaline, hypoglicemia,low DHT.
I don't think I have any of them . I think if I had high adrenaline i would have other symptoms like cold feet and hands and jitteryness. Definitely don't have hypoglycemia . Pretty sure I don't have low dht as I am on testosterone so should have good amount of dht .

Razvan

Estrogen? Since you are taking testosterone,do you inhibit aromatase? High prolactin aswell. High dosage vitamin E can help. When i inhibit prolactin my **** is fuller and my balls hang and i don't need resting time after ejaculation.

Beastmode

I don't think I have any of them . I think if I had high adrenaline i would have other symptoms like cold feet and hands and jitteryness. Definitely don't have hypoglycemia . Pretty sure I don't have low dht as I am on testosterone so should have good amount of dht .
It'll be easier to consider what you're potentially "missing" with a thorough view of your lifestyle/diet. Too many "snipers" on here and forget the general principles of what this is all about.

OP
J

Jing

Estrogen? Since you are taking testosterone,do you inhibit aromatase? High prolactin aswell. High dosage vitamin E can help. When i inhibit prolactin my **** is fuller and my balls hang and i don't need resting time after ejaculation.
I've tried taking ais many times they just seem to make things worse for me . And Ive taking high dose b6,zinc and vitamin e many times no difference.

Old Irenaeus

Salt,inosine and lowering prolactin helps so vitamin E.
In my opinion switching from adrenaline to dopamine it is easy and you don't need substances.
If you have high adrenaline you can also have high dopamine, adrenalinic people aren't depressed. What you need to do to switch is do something new everyday, something out of the zone of comfort.
Do stuff that you don't want,things that it will give you so much anxiety that you explode. Once you go through that anxiety you're heart will beat so hard but you don't need to be scared,after the stress you will adapt and the heart will pump oxygen much more effectively and you will feel a warm feeling in all your body,hands and feet. When feeling that you will feel the true dopamine feeling and you will adapt easier to stuff. Just like LSD,once you go through it and escape the monsters your life will change.
This helps the most.
Also high calcium as well.
I find this advice intriguing. I'll have to brainstorm what some of these "outside the comfort zone" possibilities are.

Razvan

Jus
I find this advice intriguing. I'll have to brainstorm what some of these "outside the comfort zone" possibilities are.
Just think about it,just go to the city center and try to socialize,to pick up girls, something that will make you uncomfortable, you don't need drugs, you need to mimick the drugs by adapting your body and heart.

5a-DHP

Are you taking HCG alongside testosterone?
Many, but not all, find their scrotum becomes retracted and flaccid hang is smaller when LH and FSH = 0 on TRT; HCG can somewhat circumvent.

OP
J

Jing

Are you taking HCG alongside testosterone?
Many, but not all, find their scrotum becomes retracted and flaccid hang is smaller when LH and FSH = 0 on TRT; HCG can somewhat circumvent.
No but I experimented with HCG recently been using for a week tbh it just makes me feel bad.

PurpleHeart

Our scrotum is supposed to be cold, otherwise androgens and sperm production suffers, This is literally the sole reason testicles hang outside the body.

OP
J

Jing

Our scrotum is supposed to be cold, otherwise androgens and sperm production suffers, This is literally the sole reason testicles hang outside the body.
No it's not lol yh it's not suppose to be boiling hot but it's not suppose to be literally freezing to touch like when you have freezing cold hands thats what my scrotum feels like. I know it's not normal Ive had this for a few months if they were suppose to be cold I would of had it all my life.

OP
J

Jing

Should of also mentioned I get cold flaccid penis lots of the time aswell.

golder

I literally have this all the time as well. Sometimes even thyroid/anti adrenaline/sugar doesn’t fix it. Quite worrying actually. I wonder if it’s from being hypogonadal?

OP
J

Jing

I literally have this all the time as well. Sometimes even thyroid/anti adrenaline/sugar doesn’t fix it. Quite worrying actually. I wonder if it’s from being hypogonadal?
Frustrating isn't it? I don't think people actually think it's a problem but I hate the feeling of my scrotum being cold.

5a-DHP

Should of also mentioned I get cold flaccid penis lots of the time aswell.

FWIW, nebivolol - the only beta blocker that antagonises B1 (vasoconstriction) whilst agonising B3 (vasodilation) - completely restores the flaccid retraction that I experience when running higher dose androgens for athletic performance - indicating that, at least in my case, it is mediated by androgen-induced upregulation of sympathetic tone. I never have cold extremities either, so don't rule out elevated adrenaline / noradrenaline on that basis alone.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals