Cold after over the counter pinworm drug Pyrantel Pamoate

laleto12

Ever since I've done a course of pyrantel pamoate (for experimentation) my hands + feet and generally whole skin very cold to touch.

Anyone has any idea what it might be?

Its very annoying and its been 2-3 months it still didnt resolve.

Thanks.

OP
laleto12

laleto12

Upping this. My health was improving considerably until I took this drug which caused a cascade. After I took it, my hypothyroid sypmtoms came back overpowered. Felt extremely cold, hair health took a bullet and I am shedding like crazy since. It turned dry, bristle etc from a volumous soft hair. It basically made me more hypo as if I wasnt already.

Is there anyone who might have any idea what this drug did to my body? Im in need of help.

OP
laleto12

laleto12

Only thing I could find about it is that its agonistic to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
Can my problems be due to high acetylcholine? High anxiety (constant fight or flight). Bloating and tense muscles all over body (gut including). Poor blod flow to feet, ears and nose. Hair loss (which I didnt have. Its the newest symptom. Susceptibity to emotionality and tearfullness. I tend not to be brave rather fearful. Metabolic enhancers make me worse because my body is on overdrive.

Actually the last time I felt very relaxed was when I had the flu. I felt like melting, calm and euphoric. Doesnt happen normally at all. I am always prone to mania. When I feel euphoric it feels like im losing my mind happy. I experience depressicve episodes rather intense as well.

@redsun

what do you think? Should I try to lower acetylcholine. What are some antagonists of nicotinic receptors.

edit: blurry vision is one of the newest symptoms as well. Though I should add

redsun

Only thing I could find about it is that its agonistic to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
Can my problems be due to high acetylcholine? High anxiety (constant fight or flight). Bloating and tense muscles all over body (gut including). Poor blod flow to feet, ears and nose. Hair loss (which I didnt have. Its the newest symptom. Susceptibity to emotionality and tearfullness. I tend not to be brave rather fearful. Metabolic enhancers make me worse because my body is on overdrive.

Actually the last time I felt very relaxed was when I had the flu. I felt like melting, calm and euphoric. Doesnt happen normally at all. I am always prone to mania. When I feel euphoric it feels like im losing my mind happy. I experience depressicve episodes rather intense as well.

@redsun

what do you think? Should I try to lower acetylcholine. What are some antagonists of nicotinic receptors.

edit: blurry vision is one of the newest symptoms as well. Though I should add
This is more likely related to higher glutamate activity and norepinephrine. Ach tends to promote blood flow to extremities while Norepinephrine does the opposite.

If you want, you can PM me and tell me what foods and supplements you consume as well as typical day on cronometer which will also be helpful to see where your micronutrient intake is at. That way we can start to work on reducing your symptoms.

i am going to say you probably have endotoxin from parasite die off - you need a colon cleanse or series on colonics and or coffee enemas to get the die off out.

OP
laleto12

laleto12

i am going to say you probably have endotoxin from parasite die off - you need a colon cleanse or series on colonics and or coffee enemas to get the die off out.
Well, I took it at least 6-7 months ago. Cold skin kinda improved but still very hypo.

I think I always have endotoxin no matter what I do so theres that :D

InChristAlone

Sounds like you really messed with your gut microbiome. I've been dealing with feeling cold lately, but I didn't take any drugs, but what I do know is it seems like I have b vitamin deficiencies, I have been able to reverse some of the hypothyroid symptoms by using Energin. Also I've been eating way more fats because high carb was just making me feel more cold. So if you feel better when you have a fever that's definitely a sign your body struggles to stay warm and relaxed. Have you tried heat lamps? I'd love to see a typical day of calories as well. Many people with high adrenaline don't eat enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals