Cola Mixed With OJ = Good For Energy And It's Delicious!

Carrum

I recently started mixing coca cola 50/50 with orange juice. Sometimes I have less cola. It might not sound nice and it doesn't look like it would taste nice but I love it.
I labour for a bricklaying gang and this powers me through the work day. I also have it before going to the gym.
It's odd to me that I actually like this because I dislike most drinks apart from oj, pineapple, cola and water. Especially the other flavoured colas like cherry and vanilla cola but I love my own nasty looking concoction.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I would have honestly never thought of combining the two but now I must try it! I should probably do this when no one is around.:p:

OP
C

Carrum

Yes. I got asked "WTF are you drinking?" by one of the guys at work. I told him and the two other guys with him and they all let me know that they did not approve. lol

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes. I got asked "WTF are you drinking?" by one of the guys at work. I told him and the two other guys with him and they all let me know that they did not approve. lol
Haha, I know the feeling.

I hate opinions from "inside-the-box" or "do-what-is-normal-in-your-society" "or "disrespect-people-who-behave-in-a-different-way" humans. They think they are the only individuals that know the best to live, behave, and the only ones that know the truth about field of science such as biology (raypeat.com) or astronomy (thunderbolts.info).

I don't really know how I could mix OJ and coca in a crowded place without getting bullied by observing people, especially the ones who talk whenever whatever comes to their mind, especially the ones that never study science, those who are surfing on facebook the whole time.

LeeLemonoil

I mix Cola and OJ since forever really. But I also drink cola with red wine. And lemon and orange oil in red wine. And tea mixed with OJ. I'm kinda mad.

J

jb116

One of my favorite snacks for a long time now is 2 oranges and a can of coke.

gaze

What else do you eat on the job? I know some people who work labor jobs and work in construction crews and it’s always a fast food based diet. It’s a hard job to try and be responsible with your food intake

OP
C

Carrum

What else do you eat on the job? I know some people who work labor jobs and work in construction crews and it’s always a fast food based diet. It’s a hard job to try and be responsible with your food intake
I always have OJ. Most days I'll also have cola but not always.
I stopped eating other things at work. My diet is pretty much eggs, meat, fruit and fruit juice. I don't feel great if I eat meat or eggs and then do hard physical work so I leave that until I get home. Can't do milk as I'm allergic to it and I'm also lactose intolerant.

gaze

I always have OJ. Most days I'll also have cola but not always.
I stopped eating other things at work. My diet is pretty much eggs, meat, fruit and fruit juice. I don't feel great if I eat meat or eggs and then do hard physical work so I leave that until I get home. Can't do milk as I'm allergic to it and I'm also lactose intolerant.

so I assume your drinking about a gallon of OJ to eat enough calories for a labor job?

OP
C

Carrum

so I assume your drinking about a gallon of OJ to eat enough calories for a labor job?
About 2.5-3 ltrs and I have about 5-6 heaped dessert spoons of sugar in the 3 ltrs bottle.

boris

It's a popular flavour in Germany.
379c7191d999d582e0c1576c0f35ab7c.png

Always loved it but it tastes so much better with fresh OJ :hungry:

I love the taste of Mezzo Mix, but it contains gums (guar gum)! Fanta tastes good, too, but that even contains 4(!) different stabilizing agents (the German version that is). Coke and Sprite don't have any...

BrianF

I recently started mixing coca cola 50/50 with orange juice. Sometimes I have less cola. It might not sound nice and it doesn't look like it would taste nice but I love it.
I labour for a bricklaying gang and this powers me through the work day. I also have it before going to the gym.
It's odd to me that I actually like this because I dislike most drinks apart from oj, pineapple, cola and water. Especially the other flavoured colas like cherry and vanilla cola but I love my own nasty looking concoction.

If you have the energy to go to the gym after working a shift as a brickies labourer then you're doing something right!!!!

I used to work as a general labourer in construction and the only benefit I really had from that is that it kept me in decent enough shape that I didn't have to go to the gym. Not that I would have had the energy to after day on site!

OP
C

Carrum

If you have the energy to go to the gym after working a shift as a brickies labourer then you're doing something right!!!!

I used to work as a general labourer in construction and the only benefit I really had from that is that it kept me in decent enough shape that I didn't have to go to the gym. Not that I would have had the energy to after day on site!
Sorry. I wasn't very clear. At the time I was only going to the gym on a Saturday morning to do a HIT routine.
These days I train at home most afternoons after work and with a lot less intensity.

BrianF

Sorry. I wasn't very clear. At the time I was only going to the gym on a Saturday morning to do a HIT routine.
These days I train at home most afternoons after work and with a lot less intensity.

Even if you were just hitting the gym on a Saturday after a week of labouring, shows your in good general health.

Back
Top Bottom