Coffee

Jing

Would putting niacinamide and glycine powder in coffee be fine? Does the Heat destroy them?
Also does decaffeinated coffee still increase androgens?

Morgan

It's fine to put niacinamide and glycine in coffee; niacinamide becomes volatile around 250 °C, while amino acids are usually stable up to around 200 °C.

This is actually one of the reasons that niacinamide is such a popular ingredient in skin care, due to its inherent stability when exposed to heat and light.

As for the decaffeinated coffee

I'm guessing you have some issues with caffeine, or perhaps just want to drink more coffee without pushing on the metabolic pedal.

OP
J

Jing

It's fine to put niacinamide and glycine in coffee; niacinamide becomes volatile around 250 °C, while amino acids are usually stable up to around 200 °C.

This is actually one of the reasons that niacinamide is such a popular ingredient in skin care, due to its inherent stability when exposed to heat and light.

As for the decaffeinated coffee

I'm guessing you have some issues with caffeine, or perhaps just want to drink more coffee without pushing on the metabolic pedal.
Thanks.
Reason I want to drink decaffeinated is because too much coffee makes me jittery even with enough calories and sugar , I like the taste so would be nice to be able to drink more throughout the day.

CSH

Forum Supporter
Thanks.
Reason I want to drink decaffeinated is because too much coffee makes me jittery even with enough calories and sugar , I like the taste so would be nice to be able to drink more throughout the day.
Have you tried taking a 100-200mg L-Theanine supplement with your coffee?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals