Coffee

Jing

I suffer from frequent urination which is made much worse from caffeine especially coffee, how can I prevent this from happening?

Aymen

is your urine bright yellow to white in color?
are you taking more than 200mg at once?
i think that's a stress reaction you might drink it with enough sugar and also not on an empty stomach.

OP
J

Jing

is your urine bright yellow to white in color?
are you taking more than 200mg at once?
i think that's a stress reaction you might drink it with enough sugar and also not on an empty stomach.
My urine is always clear, I don't think it's a stress reaction as I have played around with it, I use enough sugar and have had enough food in me, when I get a stress reaction from coffee I always start to feel shakey and get abit of anxiety.

ExCarniv

You get salt with your meal? Even a bit helps to retain liquids and avoid too much liquid foods of course.

Aymen

My urine is always clear, I don't think it's a stress reaction as I have played around with it, I use enough sugar and have had enough food in me, when I get a stress reaction from coffee I always start to feel shakey and get abit of anxiety.
as @ExCarniv said : salt will help your body retain more liquids, and avoid drinking too much liquid at once.

OP
J

Jing

You get salt with your meal?
Yes,
salt will help your body retain more liquids, and avoid drinking too much liquid at once.
I get enough salt, to much salt sometimes that my mouth will feel weird for the rest of the day and only having water in my mouth helps so I have to always sip on water.

Aymen

Yes,

I get enough salt, to much salt sometimes that my mouth will feel weird for the rest of the day and only having water in my mouth helps so I have to always sip on water.
use salt to taste, eat frequently every 2-3 hours, sometimes when i don't eat enough carbs in the days i drink coffee i get frequent urination during the day.

ExCarniv

use salt to taste, eat frequently every 2-3 hours, sometimes when i don't eat enough carbs in the days i drink coffee i get frequent urination during the day.

Yup, when doing low carb & fasting I used to drink black coffee and lots of water first thing in the morning, used to go to pee like every half n hour

OP
J

Jing

I do all that lol

gaze

how much water are you drinking. you shouldn’t be drinking at all if your urinating too much. like none. all liquids should be juice milk or coconut water

OP
J

Jing

how much water are you drinking. you shouldn’t be drinking at all if your urinating too much. like none. all liquids should be juice milk or coconut water
I don't drink much water, just orange juice really, the only times I drink water are when I have too much salt and have the weird feeling in my mouth.

tara

I suffer from frequent urination which is made much worse from caffeine especially coffee, how can I prevent this from happening?
when I get a stress reaction from coffee I always start to feel shakey and get abit of anxiety.

Try drinking less or no coffee?

OP
J

Jing

Try drinking less or no coffee?
Still happens with Just a little bit, I only recently started drinking coffee so it won't be hard to stop but I noticed feeling warmer and energy was better it felt kind off good to have, also been reading about the various benefits of it.

Aymen

Still happens with Just a little bit, I only recently started drinking coffee so it won't be hard to stop but I noticed feeling warmer and energy was better it felt kind off good to have, also been reading about the various benefits of it.
try decaf coffee.

nwo2012

OP
J

Jing

Yes the caffeine is the main benefit.
You say you started drinking it only recently. How long? The diuretic effect wears of a bit with regular consumption. I dont get this effect any more, only if i supplement 200mg+ caffeine powder.
Im pretty sure there was a study showing that in regular coffee drinkers there is no net fluid loss.
About a week ago.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals