Coffee with sugar lowers mortality 30%

Phaedrus

As it would probably not shock anyone on this forum, there’s more evidence showing that people who drink coffee are more likely to live longer than those who do not.

At least that’s what a recent study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine showed when researchers looked at data from over 170,000 participants in the UK over a seven year period.

In fact, people who consume any amount of unsweetened coffee have a roughly 20% lower risk of death than non-coffee drinkers.

But that’s not all - and this is the best news for Peatarians - people in the study who drank their coffee with sugar and averaged 2.5 to 4.5 cups a day saw a more than 30% reduction in mortality risk. Any “association between artificially sweetened coffee was less consistent” according to the study.

The funny part is how the media articles written in response to this study mostly ignored the sugar part - or tried to argue why the better mortality numbers must somehow be in spite of, and not directly as a result of, the added sugar. One article even quoted a dietician saying that people who drink their coffee with sugar should still consider trying to wean themselves off sweetened coffee and drink it black.

Great find. I suspect the people drinking more than 5 or so cups of coffee per day may have other health and lifestyle problems.

Fred

What's really interesting is that the sugar industry doesn't fight back, even though most of the evidence is on their side. My guess is that most industries, including sugar, are NWO-owned. And since they seem to want to exterminate a large portion of the human race, they don't want to present evidence that counteracts their own propaganda. That would also explain why basically all mainstream health advice is demonstrably dangerous.
Anyway, I have to go. I'm going to gobble up some fish oil and go for a 10 mile run for my health. Probably have some heart healthy salmon when I get back.

dlind70

What did John Hopkins say five cups and that's the maximum for longevity or something

Gânico

Coffee plus sucrose is a great combo, one compensate for each other issues, adding some some cream or just milk make it even better.

supercoolguy

Anyway, I have to go. I'm going to gobble up some fish oil and go for a 10 mile run for my health. Probably have some heart healthy salmon when I get back.
After that run, try Salmon Deep Fried in Canola Oil. Goes great w/a can of diet soda. :yourwelcome

oxphoser

As it would probably not shock anyone on this forum, there’s more evidence showing that people who drink coffee are more likely to live longer than those who do not.

At least that’s what a recent study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine showed when researchers looked at data from over 170,000 participants in the UK over a seven year period.

In fact, people who consume any amount of unsweetened coffee have a roughly 20% lower risk of death than non-coffee drinkers.

But that’s not all - and this is the best news for Peatarians - people in the study who drank their coffee with sugar and averaged 2.5 to 4.5 cups a day saw a more than 30% reduction in mortality risk. Any “association between artificially sweetened coffee was less consistent” according to the study.

The funny part is how the media articles written in response to this study mostly ignored the sugar part - or tried to argue why the better mortality numbers must somehow be in spite of, and not directly as a result of, the added sugar. One article even quoted a dietician saying that people who drink their coffee with sugar should still consider trying to wean themselves off sweetened coffee and drink it black.
Bravo for that study!

Lollipop2

I saw this study and almost posted it. Glad you did Nice study.

Lollipop2

Great find. I suspect the people drinking more than 5 or so cups of coffee per day may have other health and lifestyle problems.
That makes great sense. I only drink one cup a day (with whole milk and my homemade vanilla syrup) but that satisfies me.

David PS

Decaffeinated, ground & instant coffee ( esp 2–3 cups/day associated with incidence of cardiovascular disease & mortality.

Ground and instant but not decaffeinated coffee associated with risk of arrhythmia
1664550599932.png