Coffee To Sterilize The Gut

ThunderSpank

Personally I've tried many many brands and roast levels. They ALL give me mad bloating and gas.

Thank you @Amazoniac for the Koch link and posting what he said about it.

Last edited:
OP
Constatine

Constatine

Would robusta have a similar effect?
I've seen some evidence that robusta might actually be a bit more antimicrobial than arabica, which makes sense considering it contains more caffeine and chlorogenic acid, its also known to be more resilient to "disease" and insects. The only direct comparison I could find is this: https://www.researchgate.net/public...a_coffee_extract_on_Lactobacillus_acidophilus. Robusta was more antibacterial but the bacteria tested on was L. acidophilus. Nevertheless its probably overall at least as antibacterial as arabica if not more.

OP
Constatine

Constatine

Personally I've tried many many brands and roast levels. They ALL give me mad bloating and gas.

Thank you @Amazoniac for the Koch link and posting what he said about it.
Could be moldy or stale coffee. I can't drink most coffee brands without negative symptoms. But high quality fresh coffee makes me feel great and improves my health greatly.

ThunderSpank

Could be moldy or stale coffee. I can't drink most coffee brands without negative symptoms. But high quality fresh coffee makes me feel great and improves my health greatly.
I wish that were the case for me but I've spent $1000's on many different brands, different roasts, etc, etc.. My gut bacteria go crazy with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals