Coffee, Morning Only Or All Day Long?

dbh25

do you think cycling coffee/caffeine is more effective ? like 3-6 months we drink it everyday then we take 1 week off and then we come back to it .
Or try 5 days drinking it, 2 days not, per week

Aymen

yes i got adapted to it , i get insomnia if i take it 3-6 hours before bed time especially if i go to the gym that day . i have read an article saying 9-11 am is the best time to drink it but who knows .

japanesedude

probably,Its ok to drink coffee anytime you want.
but I would prefer to eat bigmeal before the bed.

Arrade

I really don;t like coffee. I feel like I lose focus on my goals, and the increased sweating my body is being stressed. That said it is an enjoyable vice I take part on on the weekends, maybe only sparingly does it provide its androgenic benefits.
I like to take taurine with my coffee, really cheap pharma grade here:
https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formu...=UTF8&qid=1536282620&sr=1-12&keywords=taurine

I think coffee is a better treat for myself.
@Luckytype I used to drink a redbull every "leg day" as it added oomph and a burst of calories to be used immediately. Cleaner than other energy drinks, though regular Monster I think could be a decent snack

You have have to worry about citric acid (which comes from corn) in drinks like Monster

managing

I really don;t like coffee. I feel like I lose focus on my goals, and the increased sweating my body is being stressed. That said it is an enjoyable vice I take part on on the weekends, maybe only sparingly does it provide its androgenic benefits.
I like to take taurine with my coffee, really cheap pharma grade here:
https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formu...=UTF8&qid=1536282620&sr=1-12&keywords=taurine

I think coffee is a better treat for myself.
@Luckytype I used to drink a redbull every "leg day" as it added oomph and a burst of calories to be used immediately. Cleaner than other energy drinks, though regular Monster I think could be a decent snack

You have have to worry about citric acid (which comes from corn) in drinks like Monster
RP told me to take magnesium if overheating (including from coffee) . Worked like a charm. Not sure he said this exactly, but overheating from metabolism stimulating things is indicative of Mg deficiency. Or that revving up the metabolism demands more Mg. Really a half full/half empty thing.

Arrade

RP told me to take magnesium if overheating (including from coffee) . Worked like a charm. Not sure he said this exactly, but overheating from metabolism stimulating things is indicative of Mg deficiency. Or that revving up the metabolism demands more Mg. Really a half full/half empty thing.
Thanks, I don’t about I’m deficient in magnesium. I read elsewhere coffee influences the use of calcium in a negative way, magnesium also being a factor in regard to calcium, seems to tie in.