Coffee For Deep Sleep

Matestube

I'm like you. I tolerate caffeine well and it makes me feel good, but my body simply does not have what it takes to metabolize caffeine fast enough for it not to disrupt my sleep quality, no matter how early in the day I ingest it. Just a few days of consecutive use will impact my wellbeing. From what I understand, the problem exists on a genetic rather than metabolic level and has to do with with the amounts and types of enzymes your liver has been equipped to produce. Would be fantastic if there was some substance you could take that caused all circulating caffeine to be excreted.
It's the worst catch 22 of my life. I love the person I become on coffee, I hate the sleep deprivation that comes with it.
I tried B vitamins with it, it doesn't help, it just accelerates phase I detox when our issues is most likely with phase II.

TheSir

It's the worst catch 22 of my life. I love the person I become on coffee, I hate the sleep deprivation that comes with it.
Consider it as a glimpse into what kind of a person you will become when you achieve higher states of health!

Matestube

Consider it as a glimpse into what kind of a person you will become when you achieve higher states of health!
Which is not coming inspite of all the avenues I've explored for the past 7 years :
- peaty diet
- coffee enemas
- liver flushes
- androgen supplementation
- heavy metal chelation

Still after the missing piece.

For the past 4 days i have consumed coffee ad libitum. previously i would only drink one cup in the morning. now it's like 3 cups a day - and much stronger, too. ever since this change i have had the most deep sleeps i have had in a long time....so deep that it made me realize i was not sleeping well previously. it feels actually stressful during the day - by the 3rd cup i start to feel a little hyperthyroid....but it's interesting how my sleep has become so deep and easy. i fall asleep and the next thing i know, i'm awake....and my head feels like it's been emptied, glowing.

I remember Danny Roddy recommending coffee before bed, but does anyone have any thoughts or understanding as to why this type of response?

EDIT: remembered that the other change during this time has been eating much higher protein from eggs and cottage cheese as well as eating less fruit...and the fruit i eat being higher fiber - less than ripened pears.

When I had histamine issues, several years back, and couldn't sleep I would have a cup of coffee in the middle of the night and it would calm things down and give me good sleep.

TheSir

Which is not coming inspite of all the avenues I've explored for the past 7 years :
- peaty diet
- coffee enemas
- liver flushes
- androgen supplementation
- heavy metal chelation

Still after the missing piece.
Above all, ensure that you're implementing the holy trinity of bioenergetic cultivation and distribution: sexual abstinence, reductive breathwork and unrestricted posture. Without these, any other interventions will be of limited value.

Matestube

Above all, ensure that you're implementing the holy trinity of bioenergetic cultivation and distribution: sexual abstinence, reductive breathwork and unrestricted posture. Without these, any other interventions will be of limited value.
Sexual abstinence? Not in a million years. What's life good for if you are not having sex?

Rafe

The Coffee Nap.:thumbup

I’ll have to try coffee if I wake up in the night. Coke works too.

TheSir

Sexual abstinence? Not in a million years. What's life good for if you are not having sex?
At least pursue to the other two. Even separately, each of the three has the potential to become the single greatest thing you ever did for your wellbeing.

Matestube

At least pursue to the other two. Even separately, each of the three has the potential to become the single greatest thing you ever did for your wellbeing.
Could you please expand on unrestricted posture? Search engines didn't provide any result on this.

TheSir

Could you please expand on unrestricted posture? Search engines didn't provide any result on this.
What I mean is being fit enough to remain free of tension, pain and functional imbalances, any and all of which can prevent the numerous glands and organs in your body from functioning correctly, as well as block the flow of energy and oxygenated blood within your body. Postural imbalances are essentially chronic states of stress.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
For the past 4 days i have consumed coffee ad libitum. previously i would only drink one cup in the morning. now it's like 3 cups a day - and much stronger, too. ever since this change i have had the most deep sleeps i have had in a long time....so deep that it made me realize i was not sleeping well previously. it feels actually stressful during the day - by the 3rd cup i start to feel a little hyperthyroid....but it's interesting how my sleep has become so deep and easy. i fall asleep and the next thing i know, i'm awake....and my head feels like it's been emptied, glowing.

I remember Danny Roddy recommending coffee before bed, but does anyone have any thoughts or understanding as to why this type of response?

EDIT: remembered that the other change during this time has been eating much higher protein from eggs and cottage cheese as well as eating less fruit...and the fruit i eat being higher fiber - less than ripened pears.
What kind of coffee is this?
May I assume that it contains caffeine?
Paul

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals