☕️ Coffee & Covid ☙ IT IS OVER ? could the pandemic be completely over with

OP
B

Birdie

☕️ Coffee & Covid ☙ Friday, January 14, 2022 ☙ DOUBLE DECISIONS​

"?‍⚕️ Update on Dan Pisano’s case. The Hospital filed its brief yesterday by its 10am deadline. That gave us till 3pm today to draft and file our Reply, at which time the case will be fully briefed. I’ve been buried in drafting, which is why I didn’t notice the two Big Decisions come down until my email and texts began blowing up yesterday.

Since I’m still working furiously to save Dan’s life, I’m going to keep today’s post focused just on the decisions, since I know everyone wants to hear about my first impressions. I have thoughts."

Then he gives his thoughts about the two SC cases, noting that each decision sort of balanced the other so that nobody would be too happy or too pissed.

Then:
A LITTLE “I TOLD YOU SO”
Regular readers will recall that when I predicted that the Court would uphold the CMS Mandate, it would rely on the fact that hospitals have already been requiring healthcare workers to take influenza vaccines. Well, this is what the Court said in its CMS opinion:

Vaccination requirements are a common feature of the provision of healthcare in America: Healthcare workers around the country are ordinarily required to be vaccinated for diseases such as hepatitis B, influenza, and measles, mumps, and rubella. As the Secretary explained, these pre-existing state requirements are a major reason the agency has not previously adopted vaccine mandates as a condition of participation.
See? This is the slippery slope in action. We should have pushed back against vaccine mandates in hospitals ten years ago.

(But he isn't saying these vaccines are really vaccines.)

He still thinks the Biden administration needs a Covid Win.

OP
B

Birdie

Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure

In the end, the truth will always be revealed, and the truth about the coronavirus policy is beginning to be revealed. When the destructive concepts collapse one by one, there is nothing left but to tell the experts who led the management of the pandemic – we told you so......

There is currently no medical emergency, but you have been cultivating such a condition for two years now because of lust for power, budgets and control. The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.

This emergency must stop!

Just when I was feeling optimistic about the future....Dr. Malone comes out saying there "may' be an outbreak of Marburg in China. Or something similar....a hemorrhagic fever similar to Ebola with a 50% fatality rate.

When does it end????

"Marburg virus disease is a highly virulent disease that causes haemorrhagic fever, with a fatality ratio of up to 88%. It is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola virus disease."

Perry Staltic

"Marburg virus disease is a highly virulent disease that causes haemorrhagic fever, with a fatality ratio of up to 88%. It is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola virus disease."

So they say. I suspect the people affected in a bad way have other issues like endemic diseases and malnutrition that make the virus look especially virulent.

Veritas IV

Personally my concern is intentional release. Now that the so called "international establishment" sees how much control and money they gain from pandemics, some psychopath may be tempted to make the unthinkable decision and release something new.

Or the next pandemic can arguably start by accident, then some psycho nation will harness it's power by not shutting down international flights to allow it to spread. Just like China did. Can't wait till their government falls.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom