Coffee and peristalsis stomach pain and rush of heat

SamYo123

Anyone get stomach pain/cramp feeling when they eat fiber, the evening before, then drink coffee in the morning? Its just a massive increase in temperature, and almost paralyzing affect cant do nothing until it ease about 5 miniutes after a bowl movement, I can induce this by drinking a coffee far too quick aswell. Only happens in the morning with the first coffee and when i have fiber in my system

The coffee is with food...

InChristAlone

Bile dump, going into the blood stream. Means you need to take it very very slow with fiber. And also with coffee.

OP
S

SamYo123

Bile dump, going into the blood stream. Means you need to take it very very slow with fiber. And also with coffee.
I dont get it though if no fiber, only if i drink coffee quickly especially first thing whats the mechanism for the bile dump Ive been drinking 4-6 coffees a day for about 6 5 years now without that feeling, only now that ive been eating oat bran.. i get it.. But I can eat the fiber, and have no coffee and not get it, its only coffee induced if fiber is in system

I like understanding how it happens

docall18

I have several bm's per day when I am drinking coffee. I reckon its a bile dump causing it, by irritating the intestines. My stomach tends to bloat also when taking coffee. And I have put on a lot of weight from coffee.

However when i stop coffee i feel crap. My digestion slows down & I have endotoxin type symptoms, so am stuck in a catch 22 situation with it.

The root issue is probably weak stomach/intestines. Tried AC, carrott etc, they help, but only slightly. Thyroid helps slightly also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals