Coffee and Moles

dookie

When I drink Coffee, I noticed that my moles become less noticeable, more light in color, faded. I saw a brief discussion of this in another topic. When I drink beer, moles become much darker and easier to spot. Has anyone else noticed this connection? Is it due to the effects these things have on the hormones?

answersfound

estrogen related

OP
D

dookie

What about when people add DHEA to moles and they fade away? DHEA isn't mentioned as being anti-estrogenic by Peat or anyone I know, I think it was even mentioned that DHEA can under some conditions elevate estrogens

tara

Ray Peat said:
Cell movements in solid tissues aren't limited to the short distances between capillaries and the tissues nourished by those capillaries, rather, cells can migrate much greater distances, without entering the bloodstream. The speed of a single cell moving by ameboid motion can be measured by watching cells on a glass slide as they move toward food, or by watching cells of the slime mold Dictyostelium when they are aggregating, or by watching the pigment cells in and around moles or melanomas, under the influence of hormones. At body temperature, a single cell can crawl about an inch per day. Waves or spots of brown pigment can be seen migrating through the skin away from a mole, preceding the disintegration of the mole under the influence of progesterone or DHEA. Under ordinary conditions, pigment cells can sometimes be seen migrating into depigmented areas of skin, during the recovery of an area affected by vitiligo. These organized movements of masses of cells happen to be easy to see, but there is evidence that other types of cell can reconstruct tissues by their ameboid movements, when circumstances are right. Tumors or tissue abnormalities can appear or disappear with a suddenness that seems impossible to people who have studied only fixed tissue preparations.
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/stemcells.shtml

I think progesterone production can be increased by drinking coffee?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals