Coffee and Cardamon together: Yum!

Grapelander

Cardamom w/sugar is some awesome stuff. Good w/fruit - cereal - coffee.
In Ayurveda they see cardamom as a caffeine balancer.
book: YOGA OF HERBS
C1.JPG
C2.JPG

OP
FocusedOnHealth
The smell is amazing! It adds something unique to the coffee. We only make it with Yemeni coffee beans and it blends very well with it. Highly recommend it. But I would use only a little so I can taste the coffee more.
Yes it is! I love cardamon in recipes as well. It’s a great spice to mix with coffee because it isn’t overwhelming but subtle. I still love ceylon cinnamon, powered cocoa things like that, but the cardamon is just different and nice.

And it’s gotta be in a STRONG cup of coffee. There is nothing worse ( to me) than a weak cup of coffee.

I honestly don’t understand how anyone could drink a weak cup of coffee. Give me a full bodied, strong, flavorful cup of coffee and I’m a happy camper ☕

Cheers to coffee love ❤️

milk_lover

Yes it is! I love cardamon in recipes as well. It’s a great spice to mix with coffee because it isn’t overwhelming but subtle. I still love ceylon cinnamon, powered cocoa things like that, but the cardamon is just different and nice.

And it’s gotta be in a STRONG cup of coffee. There is nothing worse ( to me) than a weak cup of coffee.

I honestly don’t understand how anyone could drink a weak cup of coffee. Give me a full bodied, strong, flavorful cup of coffee and I’m a happy camper ☕

Cheers to coffee love ❤️
Nice! Try some dates with it. They are good together!

milk_lover

Oh yeah, I love dates too! The problem is I eat too many of them- I find them rather addicting. They’re like candy to me.
Following Peat, you shouldn't feel guilty of eating sugar let alone sugar packed with vitamins! Try kholas dates with your coffee and thank me later. Out of this world when consumed with the bitter coffee and cardamon flavors.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Following Peat, you shouldn't feel guilty of eating sugar let alone sugar packed with vitamins! Try kholas dates with your coffee and thank me later. Out of this world when consumed with the bitter coffee and cardamon flavors.
I’ve never tried kholas dates. I just saw a website saying that there are 25 different types of dates! I’ve only eaten Medjool dates, which I love. Taste wise, how does Kholas dates compare to Medjools? I’d definitely like to try different kinds.

milk_lover

I’ve never tried kholas dates. I just saw a website saying that there are 25 different types of dates! I’ve only eaten Medjool dates, which I love. Taste wise, how does Kholas dates compare to Medjools? I’d definitely like to try different kinds.
It’s been a long time since I ate Medjool I forgot, but if both are ripe they might be similar in taste and texture.