Coconut Oil Weight Loss And Endotoxin Removal Club

@Such_Saturation

Are you still doing 1-2 lbs sugar/day? It's unfortunate that I had to cut out my little experiment. If so, how do you feel?

It feels great! I think I gained fat though. Seems to happen anytime I go over 2500kcal. When you have fat in the milk you can get away with less than that, but with skim you just gotta keep chugging or you will get cold.

amethyst

Hamster, I am joining your club. I am attempting to eat 4-6 tbsps. of coconut oil daily (mostly) I read somewhere that this is what some people did to rev up their thyroids. They lost weight eating this much coconut oil. Trying to lose 10 lbs. that I keep losing and regaining. Keeping it very simple. Just coconut oil, butter and sour cream for my carrots and potatoes. I will update in this club in about a month.

OP
ecstatichamster
Hamster, I am joining your club. I am attempting to eat 4-6 tbsps. of coconut oil daily (mostly) I read somewhere that this is what some people did to rev up their thyroids. They lost weight eating this much coconut oil. Trying to lose 10 lbs. that I keep losing and regaining. Keeping it very simple. Just coconut oil, butter and sour cream for my carrots and potatoes. I will update in this club in about a month.

Fantastic!

Regina

I don't know what hemisphere you're in...Was this part of a Winter gain?

Sometimes I wonder if eating super low fat during winter stress/darkness is physiologically unnatural. I'm just speculating here based on my own experiment with very low fat eating. I can manage it fine during the Spring and Summer. However I found it to be too stressful year round, I cannot seem to continue it through Fall and Winter.

My body absolutely craves more fat in my diet during Fall and Winter. Peeps gotta get their calories from somewhere....so I'm wondering if eating massive carbs while living in a colder climate (northerly latitude) like I do, is somehow "unseasonal" ....just thinking out loud.
Yea, me too TBP. Like yesterday, I craved lamb and made up a couple racks. Yum. Gnawed through all the fat and had a baked potato with sour cream. I would never crave this in spring/summer.

beachbum

Yea, me too TBP. Like yesterday, I craved lamb and made up a couple racks. Yum. Gnawed through all the fat and had a baked potato with sour cream. I would never crave this in spring/summer.
Why is it that most that live in cold weather area crave more fat. Im guessing the body has to generate more energy to keep warm. So does fat speed up the metabolism or do we gain fat to keep us warmer..hmmm.

Anyway, how is the coconut oil for weightloss going. Would like updates.

EIRE24

It feels great! I think I gained fat though. Seems to happen anytime I go over 2500kcal. When you have fat in the milk you can get away with less than that, but with skim you just gotta keep chugging or you will get cold.
You gain fat at 2'500 cals even when keeping fat super low?

Regina

Why is it that most that live in cold weather area crave more fat. Im guessing the body has to generate more energy to keep warm. So does fat speed up the metabolism or do we gain fat to keep us warmer..hmmm.

Anyway, how is the coconut oil for weightloss going. Would like updates.
I'm a poor subject for feedback. Because that lamby meal was the last fatty meal I have craved since. I've only been craving fruit and candy lately and forcing down protein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals