Coconut Oil Recipes

Nstocks

I'm trying to get more coconut in my diet and I've previously made coconut oil brownies with honey, oil, cocoa powder and eggs but they have become very boring and quite honestly, too indulgent/heavy.

In my paleo days I remember making 'candy' with coconut oil, butter and natural flavourings but I don't care for the coconut butter!

Can anyone post simple, sweet, preferably no bake recipes that contain a lot of coconut oil?

Eating it by the spoonful makes me gag!

milk_lover

Frying potatoes in coconut oil with a lot of salt is very delicious. Odorless and tasteless coconut oil is preferred here.

johnwester130

I'm trying to get more coconut in my diet and I've previously made coconut oil brownies with honey, oil, cocoa powder and eggs but they have become very boring and quite honestly, too indulgent/heavy.

In my paleo days I remember making 'candy' with coconut oil, butter and natural flavourings but I don't care for the coconut butter!

Can anyone post simple, sweet, preferably no bake recipes that contain a lot of coconut oil?

Eating it by the spoonful makes me gag!

I have honestly discovered the best way to get it in your diet

on a low heat pan

add in

1) 250ml goat milk

2) 2 tablespoons coconut oil

3) sweetener, honey or sugar

4) tablespoon of gelatin

5) maybe add in some grated chocolate without soy lecithin

Now, use a handheld frother as each ingredients melts so that the coconut oil doesn't float on top.

Pour into glass before boiling point

Other methods :

Bake some sourdough bread in coconut oil in the oven

fry/bake meat in coconut oil

add to rice/ mash potatoes

Eat Jackson's honest chips