Coconut oil accelerating hair loss

pbg

Just putting coconut oil (an extremely small amount, like the tip of a spoon) into my coffee regularly causes me to lose hair at a rapid rate. Like a layer of hair shed per week while using coconut oil. I noticed when going off it I have a similar response to if I don't drink coffee (lethargy, exhaustion). Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea why this may be happening?

PhilParma

I doubt there's anyone on Earth that can answer this question for you accurately, but here are some possibilities:

1) The coconut oil is causing you to lose hair. No one knows why, but we (the forum) could come up with 100 reasons why it might be happening.
b) You are losing hair, but it's not due to coconut oil, but rather some other dietary or lifestyle factor.
gamma) You are losing hair, but it's due traits inherited from your recent ancestors, not from any dietary or lifestyle factors.
Fourthly) You are mistaken about the idea that you're losing hair.

My best guess at an answer that you'd like to hear: coconut oil is highly saturated, and so tends to lower estrogen. Estrogen, in some way, is necessary for luxurious hair growth.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals