Coconut Milk Feels Like Castration

MitchMitchell

Alright a bit of a clickbait article but hear me out... tons of articles saying coconut is anti aromatase and anti 5a reductase... I mostly thought that was BS yet here is what I’ve seen after two weeks of a morning smoothie consisting of:

- 1 can GOYA coconut milk (full fat or reduced fat, no difference)
- orange juice
- pineapple juice
- 2 scoops collagen peptides

(it’s delicious by the way)

Effects:

- soft higher pitched voice. That’s the main one. I have a deep voice, back when I had tried HCG I sounded like a chainsmoker. I can’t fake the difference.
- absolutely no morning wood
- absolutely no spontaneous erections. 25% smaller at least when soft
- haven’t seen my GF in a few weeks so I’ll see how we do in the bedroom department when she comes over this weekend I suppose.
- better hair, no sebum at all at the temples
- acne proof skin (I’m somewhat prone on shoulders and chest)
- better joints

Not sure that’s an overall positive. Anyone else noticed those effects from coconut?

ursidae

It is a serious gut irritant for me (even the water), haven’t noticed much beyond that
Bottled things have all kind of hormone disruptive crap in them

Last edited:

MrGilbert

Canned goods are tainted with BPA bro. If it's 'BPA free' then they're using BPS, just as estrogenic.

OP
M

MitchMitchell

Canned goods are tainted with BPA bro. If it's 'BPA free' then they're using BPS, just as estrogenic.

but I don't have any estrogenic sides. I'm prone to bloated face and puffy nips, I'm getting none of that. Nips have been penny sized day in day out. I'm pretty dry if anything.

Lauric acid is a strong 5a-r inhibitor

I'll decrease to half a can and report back.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have been on organic coconut milk (from So Delicious) for years, I have it in my smoothie and coffee every day. Never had any male issues and I am 65.

Vanset

the lauric acid is most definitely 5-ar inhibiting. whenever i have a lot of coconut cream/oil or just an entire coconut my **** literally shrivels and it's much harder to get an erection for a few hours after ingestion.

I had an entire coconut yesterday and I swear my **** shrunk like i just did meth or something. that's about 130g of coconut fat.

butter seems much more 'androgenic' in general

B

BRBsavinWorld

I’ve used coconut oil for a long time, and when I learned about the dangers of pufa and too much unsaturated fat, I just stuck with coconut oil. But the last few months I’ve been cooking with grass fed butter, and I feel better.