Coca Cola

jyb

pboy said:
1-2 cokes a day is probably not noticeable and could help between meals

That would be considered a *lot* of Coke (and sugar) where I live... ;)

burtlancast

When the melamine milk scandal hit China, the communist leaders had a rare good action; they put to death the 2 original responsables.

I would like to know why Coca Cola's CEOS are allowed to continue lacing their drinks with deadly fluoride, pesticides , aspartame,and heavy metals in all impunity ?

This is affecting the health of MILLIONS.

jaguar43

burtlancast said:
kiran said:
Fair enough, but that's probably not enough to serve as a pesticide.

Mmm...

Wrong again.

[BBvideo 560,340:3q1sl3wd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvpSIIfNyII[/BBvideo]

"...and they are even DILUTING it with water and STILL getting results !"

Isn't mexicoke made in mexico ?

Jenn

Coke and pepsi are sometimes used as foliar sprays because of their phosphorous content, as fertilizer. (No, I did not watch the videos, just putting it out there.) Correcting the nutrition in the plant can repel insects.

pboy

I did a science experiment in 3rd grade or something where I fed one plant (about 5 inches tall, young) tap water, and another coke. After about 7 days the one with tap water grew a couple inches and looked pretty much the same, and the one I fed coke to died...but it was actually being ravaged by flies, insects, and mites...they ate it up!
So I don't think coke is a pesticide, if anything its an herbicide lol...I mean, even a bee will fly into an open soda

OP
L

leo

Why then does peat say they (both types of soda) are metabolically the same?
His statement inferred that he chose mexican coke solely for the taste. Nothing more.

J

j.

leo said:
His statement inferred that he chose mexican coke solely for the taste. Nothing more.

I think because he has good thyroid function and his body processes either one well. I get palpitations, excessive hunger, if I consume HFCS daily, but when I switch to table sugar, the problems disappear.

Mittir

leo said:

HFCS having 4-5 times the calories is a recent discovery. I do not think he recommends
HFCS drinks anymore. There was a discussion in a KMUD interview that Mexican coca cola
company were threatened by the parent company to stop using sugar.
The interviewer claimed that Mexican cola does not always use sugar.
Do you remember how long ago RP said that these colas are the same.

Philomath

Why couldn't it be the caffeine? As mentioned before, caffeine is a natural plant defense. The coffee bean contains it - Arabica has less and grows in fewer places. Robusto has more caffeine and grows in more places.

Caffeine is found in varying quantities in the seeds, leaves, and fruit of some plants, where it acts as a natural pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants -Wikipedia

It seems to me that the phosphorus and caffeine sprayed on the leaves would keep pests away.

pepsicola

Coca Cola and Milk

[BBvideo 560,340:6pmpddyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKPoQYevoLs[/BBvideo]

postman

Coca Cola worsens my brainfog. I don't know what's going on there because sugar and caffeine lessens my my brainfog. Maybe I'm sensitive to the kola nut extract.