Coated Tongue, Dandruff

Dutchie

Im totally going crazy bc i constantly seem to be going back&forth between candida symptoms...for a while i have nice pink tongue, but now i have this whiteish coat on my tongue again,lots of dandruff on my pillow,itchy scalp.
I thougth feeding sugar was supposed to cure it?the carrot doesnt make a difference.

Why keeps this vicious cycle happening?too m7ch sugar,needing to go down and up fat and proteine more?hydration issues?
After years its driving me nuts.

I wish id never had to deal with eating&food ever again. That would make my life and mental issues so much easier.
There are people who claim to live off ligth only,i think im gonna try 'that diet'.

pboy

in that case, they are living on their own tissue! theres now way to get around your cells needing energy...just curious, how often or do you ever eat organ meats dutchie?

OP
D

Dutchie

About a year ago i used to eat some lamb or veal liver,but its kinda pricey and hard to get. Dunno why i stopped eating it.

pboy

this might be totally wrong, but a key element that I see missing in the Peat based diet is molybdenum because its mainly in beans, smaller amount in and nuts/whole grains, if you ate organ meat you could get it that way also, otherwise its almost completely absent ...its crucial for detoxing and supporting liver and kidney function amongst other things, and especially important the more caffeine and theobromine you consume. I don't eat organ meat just because I don't feel comfortable with it, but I eat hummus or bean dip a few times a week (not necessarily Peat ideal) but I figure having rounded nutrition is most important. Take this all with a grain of salt of course

Description

Molybdenum is an element that is present in very small amounts in the body. It is involved in many important biological processes, possibly including development of the nervous system, waste processing in the kidneys, and energy production in cells.

Overview

Molybdenum is an essential element in human nutrition, but its precise function and interactions with other chemicals in the body are not well understood. Some evidence suggests that too little molybdenum in the diet may be responsible for some health problems. Molybdenum is used to treat rare inherited metabolic diseases, such as Wilson's disease in which the body cannot process copper. More research is needed to learn whether it may have a role in preventing cancer and other diseases. It has shown promise in animal studies in reducing the harmful effects of certain cancer drugs on the heart and lungs.

How is it promoted for use?

Proponents claim molybdenum is an antioxidant that prevents cancer by protecting cells from free radicals, destructive molecules that may damage cells. Some supporters also claim that molybdenum prevents anemia, gout, dental cavities, and sexual impotence.

What does it involve?

Food is the major source of molybdenum for most people. Common sources of molybdenum include legumes, such as beans, peas, and lentils; grains; leafy vegetables; liver; and nuts. However, the amount of molybdenum in plants varies according to the amount in the soil.

Humans require very small amounts of molybdenum, and deficiency appears to happen only under the rarest of circumstances. For example, molybdenum deficiency may appear in a person fed entirely through the veins for a very long time, or in a person with a genetic problem in which the body cannot use the molybdenum that is eaten in foods.

Beebop

Ah Dutchie I understand the feeling of frustration, but living off nothing but 'light' is a dangerous idea. Please don't try it. It's basically just starvation.

Maybe you were joking about that, I hope so.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The tongue coating sounds like bacteria.

The dandruff could actually be Seborrhoeic dermatitis(SD). I have SD and I notice aspirin flares it up. And also when I am constipated it flares up.

OP
D

Dutchie

Charlie said:
The tongue coating sounds like bacteria.

The dandruff could actually be Seborrhoeic dermatitis(SD). I have SD and I notice aspirin flares it up. And also when I am constipated it flares up.

I don't take aspirin,so that can't be it....but if one has no or more frequent bowelmovements/constipation throughout the day doesn't that mean that basically your food can sit in the gut and ferment,thus being food for the badguys to clean up,which leads to overgrowth again?

Besides that.....reading so many people here basically have a liquid very low fiber diet,I was already wondering if you actually have stool to go to the toilet to......or is it mostly peeing?

J

j.

Dutchie said:
Besides that.....reading so many people here basically have a liquid very low fiber diet,I was already wondering if you actually have stool to go to the toilet to......or is it mostly peeing?

I think you can go and excrete a little bit.

pboy

dutchie im gonna be blunt, some of my most recent bulkiest stools have come on little to no fiber but high dairy days. Not only is it possible, but whether or not I have no fiber or 20 grams, theres little or no difference in the stool size. Think about it, even if you ate 56 grams of fiber which would be a huge amount, that's only 2 ounces (a quarter cup), it may absorb some water, so you might have a half cup difference in size at max even if you ate a huge amount of fiber. The more intestinal cell turnover rate you have, the bulker your stool will be in general, so its really mostly a matter of calories and rounded nutrition that equates to stool size. You will have at least a little gas no matter what you eat also, the attempt to create a pure gas free water excreting only Gi tract is impossible. I might even have 3 decent sized, formed, solid stoolsin a day, even if the the day before I had only say 8 grams of fiber if you added it up. Its tension and stress that cause contraction of muscles that have everything to do with bowel movement, or in the case of too much water a lack of kidney or bladder function. You always have some candida, and the amount varies hourly...if more did grow due to there being an edible substrate, the excess would be excreted with that very substrate. Your body is always monitoring and in control of those levels..theres no way you can manipulate them yourself unless you did something drastic and extreme, which would also be pointless

btw fiber is just glucose (sugar), many organisms can create it on the spot and digest it on the spot

OP
D

Dutchie

@Beebop I indeed was sarcastically joking and didn't intend on trying it,not enough stable sunligth here anyway,but it would be such a relieve to me.
I could live life freely....no more wondering,fearing,fretting,worrying,thinking etc.

@Jenn Good eliminination is key,also to prevent overgrowth I think. I try to 'invoke' bowelmovement at least to come once a day....

Milk indeed can sometimes give a push/speed up the process but only if I'll add (lots of raw cane) sugar.
(Which I'll add intuitively as I closely try to feel rumblings/movement in my gut.So it makes it kinda hard/impossible to trying to make pre-made chocolate milk or icecream which I frequently crave during warm days,but the procedure without an icecream maker is too daunting/too much work.)

OP
D

Dutchie

I actually think it has to do with the gutbalance overall,which Candida is part of,bc today I read that dates are high in tryptophan (and so are a lot of other fruits).
Though I haven't been eating muscle meats for quite some months (and any meat lately),I do constantly seem to crave&go for dates,banana,pineapple,dairy....all high tryptophan foods. And I have no idea if this is a good thing or that this migth be a cause of these depressed/mood swings,lazyness/fatigue etc. I know a bit of Ray's reasearch about tryptophan,serotonin,estrogen,but since everyone's different I wonder if the craving is a good thing....

Bc there's also another theory about the dates....
A while ago I read here,I think it was Jenn who mentioned it,that excess beta-carotene turns into PUFA. These dates I ate are very dark colored so must contain quite some beta-carotene.At first when I eat them I feel good mentally and after a dozen I start to feel bad mentally&lazy/low on energy and then usually when I drink coconutwater after, the mood&energy starts to lift a bit....and apparently coconut water is also a source of Vitamin E.
Vitamin E should morph PUFA into Sat.Fat, I read somewhere.

I also noticed that lately with all the dates my stools don't have the usual bad 'poop smell',but it smells really sour.....the smell actually reminds me of the same sour way that vomit smells! (....sorry for the gross comparison;))

So,could be 2 possible causes,but I'm actually thinking it's the combination of both,bc weirdly usually until I've been able to go to the toilet I sometimes crave baked banana with fried eggs&a couple of cherry tomatoes,so PUFA&tryptophan....and like I said I have no idea if I can trust these cravings. Also sometimes eating a bit of lemon gummies after it I feel this rumbling in my belly,usually am able to go to the toilet after and then feel better.

So,there you go for your conspiracy theories....

Jenn

beta carotene IS a PUFA

excess serotonin and lack of b vitamins is a cause of depression. I recommend focusing on gelatin. That doesn't mean start taking it in capsules or anything, just make sure you get some every day.

jaa

From wiki on serotonin:

"In humans, serotonin levels are affected by diet. An increase in the ratio of tryptophan to phenylalanine and leucine will increase serotonin levels. Fruits with a good ratio include dates, papayas and bananas. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin

Maybe I should cut back on my date consumption. Surprised to see papaya listed there.

OP
D

Dutchie

Jenn said:
beta carotene IS a PUFA

excess serotonin and lack of b vitamins is a cause of depression. I recommend focusing on gelatin. That doesn't mean start taking it in capsules or anything, just make sure you get some every day.

Beta Carotene is in almost every fruit&vegetable, but the orange fleshed ones are probably the highest (carrots,pumpkin,sw.potata,papaya) ? But is it also in big quantities in very dark purple/reddish and yellowfleshed fruits such as dates,plums,raisins&currants,grapes,cherries,berries,mango,peach/nectarines,pineapple etc.?

But today I was also thinking the conversion of beta-carotene to Vit.A also migth have to do something with it.

I haven't taken supplements in quite a while anymore.The only supplement I still use are Vit.D3(though I'm still figuring out if it is working,bc only sunny days seem to have an effect.) and Vit.E. Both of which I rub a little oil on my wrist every morning.
I do love my maple syrup gummies/jello-stuff of which I try to eat a bit everyday but I'm also aware that the more gelatin I eat the lesser protein from other foods it leaves to eat,so it's a bit of a double edged sword, but for now I have to be a bit spare with it bc the shop I buy the gelatin at,currently has the gelatin sold out and possibly the soonest it'll arrive again is coming Saturday.But they weren't sure about it.
And also bc maple syrup is expensive like hell!and I use up various bottles in a very short time period.

OP
D

Dutchie

jaa said:
From wiki on serotonin:

"In humans, serotonin levels are affected by diet. An increase in the ratio of tryptophan to phenylalanine and leucine will increase serotonin levels. Fruits with a good ratio include dates, papayas and bananas. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin

Maybe I should cut back on my date consumption. Surprised to see papaya listed there.

The way I read and understood that quote it's that dates,papayas,bananas have a good ratio of tryptophan to phenylalanine&leucine?

jaa

Dutchie said:
The way I read and understood that quote it's that dates,papayas,bananas have a good ratio of tryptophan to phenylalanine&leucine?

Yeah but in that article a good ratio = increased ratio (possibly higher tryptophan) that will increase serotonin.

OP
D

Dutchie

jaa said:
Dutchie said:

Yeah but in that article a good ratio = increased ratio (possibly higher tryptophan) that will increase serotonin.

Actually it's all kind of contradictive. Through research it has been shown that tryptophan leads to excess serotonin,avoid PUFA as much as possible, Beta-Carotene is PUFA....and yet the recommended foods in this style of eating contain quite some amounts of tryptophan in dairy and certain fruits and also lots of fruits&root veggies contain beta-carrotene.