Coated Tongue, Dandruff

RayPeatFan777

The tongue coating sounds like bacteria.

The dandruff could actually be Seborrhoeic dermatitis(SD). I have SD and I notice aspirin flares it up.

Aspirin has made mine worse than it ever has been, did you ever find out why this happens on Aspirin?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Aspirin has made mine worse than it ever has been, did you ever find out why this happens on Aspirin?
From my gatherings it is from acidosis. Basically the aspirin raises the metabolism and then the byproducts(acids) of the raised metabolism are not able to move out via the lymph due to kidneys not filtering as they should be. So when those acids cannot move out via they kidneys, they look for another way out and ooze through the skin instead causing dermatitis, eczema, etc. Also it seems that retinoic acid plays into this.

yashi

but now i have this whiteish coat on my tongue again,lots of dandruff on my pillow,itchy scalp.
I know this is an old thread, but since you still post here: Did you ever fix your dandruff longterm?

OP
D

Dutchie

I know this is an old thread, but since you still post here: Did you ever fix your dandruff longterm?

I still have random bouts of it. I think in my case it's due to the gut....I notice an increase when dealing with constipation, oxalates.

Motif

I still have random bouts of it. I think in my case it's due to the gut....I notice an increase when dealing with constipation, oxalates.

Interesting.
Why not take hcl betaine and ox bile for digestion to every meal? Helps me big time. Just started again with it.

I still have SD, but years ago , I guess from 2004 to 2015, I had yellowish tongue. It was gone since I had a heavy time with taking all kinds of anti bacterial stuff. Rizol and even this CDL (MMS like) crap. But after that my yellow tongue was never an issue again.
My skin issues didn’t change from it.
Maybe constipation really caused all thiSs‍♀️

Edit: ok now I remember I was even drinking heavy diluted hydrogen peroxide for weeks! Damn I was reall desperate. Sounds dangerous, but many people claimed it helped them.
And the Crazy thing - while I Was taking this my skin was good! But after only one day stopping it my SD and eczema returned.
Restarting - gone again. Stopping- back again and so on

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals