CO2 Tank Dry Bath

tinkerer

Is anyone still using a CO2 tank for CO2 dry baths? I use a 5 lb CO2 tank with regulator, tube and tap. I get about 4-5 leaf bag fulls of CO2 out of each tank refill. I'm wondering if that's what others are getting and what your results are. I notice some mild relaxation and a feeling of warmth in part of the body.

achillea

We use a 20 pound with a mylar homemade body bag. We get weeks of use.

I recently twisted my knee and it was very sore. used CO2 immediately then red light from Life Giving Store. Did it for two days and I am 90% better.

Dr. Peat is right again

shepherdgirl

is it possible to save and reuse the co2 used in a bath by, say, sealing the bag? so you could get a few baths out of that co2?

Beastmode

Would anyone mind creating a video of how set it up, etc?

I'm very interested in trying this, but seeing visually really helps my learning curve and it's probably not something worth screwing up.

Beastmode

I'm getting a CO2 tank with a valve, but I'm wondering if there are accessory parts that I need to get as well? (besides the bags of course.)

whit

Thank you!

Will this allow me to get the co2 into the bag?

I've never done anything like this before.
Yes
The pressure it’s under is impossible to manage without some kind of regulator. It’s like a rocket.
We got one at harbor freight you can set at the desired pressure. It gives tank and line pressure

There are lots of you tube videos on how to use this setup for carbonation purposes which opens up a lot of other options as well?

Attachments

• 8F789A6C-859F-49A7-AEBE-B0F23C4223F0.jpeg
    8F789A6C-859F-49A7-AEBE-B0F23C4223F0.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 30

Beastmode

I got my tank with valve. Basically I just filled up the bag like a balloon without any additional attachments. Seems straightforward. Peat mentioned to get a tube if I decide to use it in a bath.