Co2 / sweating / adrenaline / sleep apnea

Jwicks1995

So I was in a good mood and running off of adrenaline - anyways I start my workout at the gym and 5 minutes in a drink a good amount of Soda water / sparkling water - within a couple of minutes I start sweating profusely and all my motivation is obliterated. I start feeling really crappy and mentally drained so I end up leaving...I know I have issues with dopamine, acetylcholine and co2 as well - I also use a CPAP for sleep apnea which has been a ******* nightmare over the last few years trying to dial it in properly regarding pressure levels and hyperventilation. My question is - was this crash due to co2 reducing adrenaline via the bicarbonate? Given this reaction would it also suggest that I am still overbreathing // hyperventilating overnight with my CPAP? even though I use over 250ml of extra dead space via (EERS) to keep co2 retention up? So over this crap - anyone with knowledge in this area please let me know your thoughts -

much love
Chronically exhausted & depressed human

ReSTART

Get your asleep CPAP data. Use your CPAP machine when you're awake, breathe normally, then get the CPAP data from that.

Compare asleep minute vent and to awake minute vent.

If it's significantly higher asleep, you're hyperventilating when you're asleep.

mostlylurking

So I was in a good mood and running off of adrenaline - anyways I start my workout at the gym and 5 minutes in a drink a good amount of Soda water / sparkling water - within a couple of minutes I start sweating profusely and all my motivation is obliterated. I start feeling really crappy and mentally drained so I end up leaving...I know I have issues with dopamine, acetylcholine and co2 as well - I also use a CPAP for sleep apnea which has been a ******* nightmare over the last few years trying to dial it in properly regarding pressure levels and hyperventilation. My question is - was this crash due to co2 reducing adrenaline via the bicarbonate? Given this reaction would it also suggest that I am still overbreathing // hyperventilating overnight with my CPAP? even though I use over 250ml of extra dead space via (EERS) to keep co2 retention up? So over this crap - anyone with knowledge in this area please let me know your thoughts -

much love
Chronically exhausted & depressed human
CPAP and hypothyroidism: Sleep apnea and hypothyroidism: mechanisms and management - PubMed warning this article is recommending T4 (thyroxine) to solve it. Research to understand the need for T3, see here: Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud

also this : Protective CO2 and aging
from the references:
Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars). 2007;67(2):197-206. Role of hypercapnia in brain oxygenation in sleep-disordered breathing. Brzecka A. Adaptive mechanisms may diminish the detrimental effects of recurrent nocturnal hypoxia in obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The potential role of elevated carbon dioxide (CO2) in improving brain oxygenation in the patients with severe OSA syndrome is discussed. CO2 increases oxygen uptake by its influence on the regulation of alveolar ventilation and ventilation-perfusion matching, facilitates oxygen delivery to the tissues by changing the affinity of oxygen to hemoglobin, and increases cerebral blood flow by effects on arterial blood pressure and on cerebral vessels. Recent clinical studies show improved brain oxygenation when hypoxia is combined with hypercapnia. Anti-inflammatory and protective against organ injury properties of CO2 may also have therapeutic importance. These biological effects of hypercapnia may improve brain oxygenation under hypoxic conditions. This may be especially important in patients with severe OSA syndrome.

-end-

I have issues with dopamine, acetylcholine and co2 as well
Problems with acetylcholine and co2 point to a thiamine deficiency. Impairment of acetylcholine synthesis in thiamine deficient rats developed by prolonged tea consumption - PubMed

Without thiamine, burning glucose results in lactic acid instead of carbon dioxide.

The issue with low dopamine also points to a problem with thiamine deficiency: The effects of thiamin and its phosphate esters on dopamine release in the rat striatum - PubMed

Both hypothyroidism and thiamine deficiency cause low CO2. You need both good thyroid function (supplementation of T4 and T3 if hypothyroid) AND a functional level of thiamine to achieve oxidative metabolism.

Lollipop2

Fda just recalled a bunch of CPAP machines. There’s a lawsuit, the noise cancellation heats up the materials and releases toxic chemicals into your lungs

Also people were using ozone cleaners on the machine and eroding the plastic tubing and filters.

yerrag

CPAP doesn't solve problems. I adds a layer of wrong think to your health. The reason why it's used is because people don't understand their underlying issues, and defer to the experts whose only claim to expertise is a piece of paper they gained from slaving away at hospitals as interns and learning nothing except the worst practices, and by the tim they become doctors they are mostly indebted heavily and have no choice but to be dogs pulling the sled as they're being whipped by the association whose fealty is to big pharma whose only concern is to produce more sick people.

Poor acid-base balance is at the heart of it. Your lungs and kidneys working well keeps your body well-adjusted so that acid-base imbalances are minimized.

Poor sugar metabolism leading to the wrong acids being produced - lactate and keto acids instead of carbonic, should be looked at. But do these stupid doctors do that? No. They just follow the book and act as technicians mechanically fix you up with what is taught to them at med schools by rote, or by the med rep working for big pharma, selling the latest and greatest drug or gizmo or intervention. CPAP isn't new, but its use keeps you in need of pharma drugs as it keeps you sick and never getting better, dependent as ever on health insurance to give you discounts on the products and services of companies selling the equivalent of piss for gold.

But if poor sugar metabolism isn't the cause, there are still other causes that doctors don't look at, just like you would slip dirt under the carpet.

Sometimes, it's the drugs and supplements taken that is a constant acidic load that accumulates and causes your body to constantly have to use the lungs to expel the acidity, and the worse it gets, the more you hyperventilate as the body automatically forces you to keep breathing out gas out of your lungs, in the hope that it can reduce the carbonic acid that contributes to the acidity. Alas, if you are already low on CO2 and on carbonic acid, the body can't expel the acidity thru the lungs and since the kidneys are slow to expel acidity, you keep on hyperventilating.

If it's not your poor metabolic condition and it's not your intake of acidic loads given by your doctor or by your health guru, it could be pathogens and in your body that is causing your immune system to produce acids - to kill pathogens - and in the process, if your kidneys are excreting the acids fast enough, you are back to using the lungs to breathe it out.

So people are left with CPAP - because doctors do not heal, they also treat, and you get sicker and sicker, take more and more pills, and if you have a very good health care insurance plan for working with a very profitable corporation, you will be praying to God daily with endless thank you's - for providence.

But the reality is you should learn to snap out of this cycle, by being inspired by the Holy Spirit to learn better ways of going about pulling yourself out of this vicious cycle of helplessness.

Send me a pm if you're interested. I don't like to share here because my ideas get lost in the din of conflicting advice in a public forum.