Co2 Bath

Rivka

This is what Ray said about how to do a CO2 bath when I asked him via email:

'..just a well sealed tub (such as a plastic storage bin) filled with the gas; it’s heavy, and stays in the tub if it isn’t disturbed by a wind; a plastic bag works, but it’s harder to get in and out without spilling the gas. It goes through clothing instantly, and feels warm on the skin, and begins to soak into the tissues, increasing circulation and metabolism.'

Would anyone know the particulars on how do this? For example does anyone know of a youtube showing exactly what needs to be done?

Also where to buy the co2 from that he mentions. Sorry if these questions have already been asked.

Thanks in advance.

achillea

We get ours from a welding supply and bought a beverage valve to dispense. Attach a silicon tube to the beverage valve, get in a large bag, figure out a way to seal it, we use cloth and a belt. Be sure to sneak in the tube before sealing, then turn on the valve for about 10-20 seconds. It takes some time to figure out the sealing method but we do it 2-3 times per week for about half to full hour.. Also you can do the same method with a bag around any appendage. I twisted my ankle and immediately put a kitchen garbage bag around my foot and ankle and blew it up with CO2 and it was a miraculous recovery

OP
R

Rivka

We get ours from a welding supply and bought a beverage valve to dispense. Attach a silicon tube to the beverage valve, get in a large bag, figure out a way to seal it, we use cloth and a belt. Be sure to sneak in the tube before sealing, then turn on the valve for about 10-20 seconds. It takes some time to figure out the sealing method but we do it 2-3 times per week for about half to full hour.. Also you can do the same method with a bag around any appendage. I twisted my ankle and immediately put a kitchen garbage bag around my foot and ankle and blew it up with CO2 and it was a miraculous recovery
Thanks so much achillea!

TripleOG

Hmm... as funny as it looks, I think an inflatable body suit might work damn well.

Something like...

81bX0IGEH-L._SY355_.jpg

LOL.

Only thing better would be a body suit that covers the head but lets you breathe outside air. Would be very interested to see the positive effects on hair growth.

Scenes

Hmm... as funny as it looks, I think an inflatable body suit might work damn well.

Something like...

81bX0IGEH-L._SY355_.jpg

LOL.

Only thing better would be a body suit that covers the head but lets you breathe outside air. Would be very interested to see the positive effects on hair growth.

Buy a slightly oversized swim cap for your head and inflate with co2...if the theory is correct, hair will regrow.

tara

Inaut

i've been testing this out by filling a garbage bag (waist high or on my arm)with co2 gas for roughly two days now and have noticed some interesting effects. The heat generated by increased blood flow is an interesting sensation and I feel much better after work outs (less stiffness and pain). I've also started filling a shower cap with gas to see if it will have any effect on hair growth. So far I'm impressed

tinkerer

I use a 5 lb CO2 tank with regulator, tube and tap from the local homebrewing supply store (who were helpful in explaining how to use the equipment), using it to fill two leaf bags taped together with duct tape. So far I've noticed a mild feeling of relaxation, a bit of warmth in the groin area, and a little sweat moisture on the inside of the bag. I got much better results if I filled the bag fully, like a balloon and stayed in the bag for well beyond an hour. If I accidentally get a big whiff of CO2, then that causes some lung discomfort.

I tried using a Walmart Mainstays queen size mattress bag that someone in the forum recommended, but I found that it was much easier to using leaf bags, which are also cheaper and require much less gas. The queen size mattress bag is way too big and stiff.

It costs $23 (including tax) to refill the tank. I didn't get many uses out of it the first time, but I'm hoping that was largely because I was trying to use the huge mattress bag.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

This is what Ray said about how to do a CO2 bath when I asked him via email:

'..just a well sealed tub (such as a plastic storage bin) filled with the gas; it’s heavy, and stays in the tub if it isn’t disturbed by a wind; a plastic bag works, but it’s harder to get in and out without spilling the gas. It goes through clothing instantly, and feels warm on the skin, and begins to soak into the tissues, increasing circulation and metabolism.'

Would anyone know the particulars on how do this? For example does anyone know of a youtube showing exactly what needs to be done?

Also where to buy the co2 from that he mentions. Sorry if these questions have already been asked.

Thanks in advance.

An easy and cheap way, if you don't want to get a CO2 tank and all that...

Use a bathtub or get a plastic container that will fit your body.

Get a small plastic tub, about the size that you would use to soak your feet.

Get some dry ice (frozen CO2).

Put the small tub in the big tub, fill small tub with warm water, put in the dry ice, and bath in the CO2. It works for about 20-30 minutes.

CO2 is heavy, and should stay in the tub, but you can also use something like a big garbage bag to cover yourself and the tub.

And just to be perfectly clear....... keep your head above the tub and garbage bag.

tinkerer

I did a little testing and found that sweat moisture accumulates in the bag regardless of whether I use CO2 or not, just from normal body heat. So I'm now withdrawing sweat moisture in the bag as a presumed effect of the CO2. I'm not saying that it cannot be any factor at all, just not giving it a presumption of being a significant factor.

Prota

An easy and cheap way, if you don't want to get a CO2 tank and all that...

Use a bathtub or get a plastic container that will fit your body.

Get a small plastic tub, about the size that you would use to soak your feet.

Get some dry ice (frozen CO2).

Put the small tub in the big tub, fill small tub with warm water, put in the dry ice, and bath in the CO2. It works for about 20-30 minutes.

CO2 is heavy, and should stay in the tub, but you can also use something like a big garbage bag to cover yourself and the tub.

And just to be perfectly clear....... keep your head above the tub and garbage bag.
How much dry ice/one session?

Inaut

If I didn’t have access to a steady supply of CO2 gas, would an air compressor work for a CO2 bath?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals