CO2 and mask mandates

Ainaga

If bag-breathing increases CO2, wouldn't wearing a face mask -the detrimental effects of which have been exposed, however, over the past two years- also increase CO2 and therefore be good? Can someone explain the difference?
Thank you

Ben.

We've had these kind of threads before if i remember correctly:

I think the chronic use of masks the way the authorities forced upon us for endless hours on end caused more harm than good. You know, to much of a thing can be bad. Lets not forget that people reused the masks even more so than they did their jeans.

Fred

Ray said right at the outset that masks would place an additional burden on the lungs and increase nitric oxide production, leading to covid-like symptoms. Of course, there's no evidence of any benefit, and harm seems very likely. So no, there's no upside.

JamesGatz

YOU PEOPLE REALLY CANT BE SAVED!

I POSTED LIKE 20 PAGES OF INFO ON WHY WEARING A MASK WILL KILL YOU AN YOU PEOPLE STILL WANT TO WEAR ONE 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just forget it man, wear your mask PROUDLY sheeple 🐑 BAAA

135855B6-BD26-423F-A2CC-A02AEEA4DCBB.jpeg

OP
Ainaga

Ainaga

who said we want to wear a mask or are wearing one? this thread is about whether or not bag breathing is good or not, not about whether or not wearing masks -"the detrimental effects of which have been exposed over the past two years"- is. it's meant to question the bag breathing hypothesis, and is asking how it differs from wearing a mask.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals